Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- DragonMasterX - 12-09-2006

Reno's eyes widened like saucers, his canine cock was out of its pouch, it was erecting fast. The member got quite big and thick depsite his small body size as he saw the reptilian girl's shirt ripping off from how big her breasts were becoming.

"She did better than I expected" Veemon said, "Come on, let's get tanks with double hoses" he said, slapping Rose's butt so she'd follow him.

The giant dragoness smiled widely, then with a fast movement, she stuffed Ranamon inside her own pussy like a dildo.

- Takishi - 12-09-2006

Julie murred and moaned as the air kept on coming in, soon her breasts were starting to outweigh her.

- cboy - 12-09-2006

OOC: I'm going to assume she put Ranamon in head-first. If not, let me know and I'll change it.

IC:

Ranamon was shocked out of her mind when she suddenly found her upper body inside Aqua's womonhood. However, her surprise quickly turned to delight, and she went to work. Wiggling her arms free, she reached out and began to rub Aqua's vaginal walls, enjoying the feel of the soft, warm flesh.

- DragonMasterX - 12-10-2006

Renodramon stared on the growing globes, he was fully aroused then, if she'd keep growing, he would surely pounce.

Aqua groaned in delight, then pushed further inside, holding Ranamon by her legs, only now.

- Takishi - 12-10-2006

Julie's breasts kept on growing and growing and soon she plopped on the ground as they grew bigger.

- BigD - 12-10-2006

Rose let out a yelp when Veemon slapped her ass, her cheeks jiggling like jello. "Naughty boy," she teased, giggling and following Veemon over to the inflation supplies. After a few seconds of looking, she picked up the hoses Veemon had asked for and showed them to him.

"What now, big boy?" she purred, wrapping an arm around his neck and licking his cheek.

- cboy - 12-10-2006

Ranamon began to lick at various spots of Aqua's pussy, still rubbing with her hands.

"Ah'm gonnah to need anothah tongue bath aftah this," she muttered to herself, moaning with bliss as she rubbed her upper body against the warm, wet flesh of Aqua's cunny, soon reaching down to rub her own.

- DragonMasterX - 12-11-2006

Reno couldn't hold it anymore, he immediatly jumped on top of Julie's lower body, being just below her massive rack. The dog started cuddling her growing breasts, his muzzle nuzzling her left tit as he started biting on them. His erection was throbbing.

As Rose got ahold the hoses, he grabbed two big helium tanks in his musculous arms, then walked back to Aviana, "We'll just have a competition. A breast growing competition" he said with a grin. "Let's connect the hoses, I'm sure your friend will want to see how she'd like with a very curvy rack, too."

Aqua moaned out loud, gripping one of her DD cups and starting to squish the breast hardly. Her occupied claw pushing Ranamon even further, now one could say the sprite had become a baby inside the giantess' womb.

- cboy - 12-11-2006

Ranamon wasn't surprised when Aqua pushed her even further into her cunny, almost to her womb. Apparently, the giant rookie was really enjoying herself.

"Well, guess Ah can't disappoint her," chuckled Ranamon, adding her feet to her rubbing of Aqua's walls. She moaned as she leaned back onto the warm flesh, murring at the feeling of comfort it brought her.

On the bed, Darky let out a low groan, his head feeling as though someone had hit it with a sledgehammer. Placing a hand on the bump, Darky sat up, looking around for his mates. Upon seeing Aqua, still pretty big, masturbating and not seeing Ranamon, he smiled as he deduced what was going on.

"Having fun, my dears?" he purred, getting to his feet and walking up to Aqua.

- BigD - 12-11-2006

Rose giggled at the idea, picking up one of th hoses and attaching it to the tank, then attaching the other two ends to Aviana's nipples, getting a squeak of surprise from the bird, who was now aware.

"What're you doing, Rose?" she squawked, moving to pull the hoses off. However, before she could, Rose grabbed her wings.

"You and I are going to have a breast inflation contest, Aviana. Come on, it'll be fun," she said, giggling. She took the other hose and placed the two ends over her own titties, then gave Veemon the thumbs-up. "Ready when you are, tiger," she purred.