Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-08-2009

"Very good, slut." Vook grinned, taking the can and opening it, tossing the tab to the side, before gulping down all of the fluid inside. "Ahhh, so refreshing..." she thought out loud, before crushing the can in her claw. "Now, has my slut learned to be a good girl?" she asked, looking down at Cyan.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-08-2009

"Yes, yes of course mistress." Cyan said quickly, "I obeyed your commands, I'm a good slut."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-09-2009

Yumi gasped when her tail and ears were released and growled menacingly, finally able to get back to being severely pissed off. "You BITCH! I'll kill you for all that! I'll-" She was cut off as she saw the paddle, and fear entered her mind...or was it actually pleasure? Whatever the case Yumi quickly tried to put a scowl back on her face before Mindy could see, be chances are that the perceptive sheep would have seen her flinch and reaction, and whether it was fear or pleasure, it was all ammunition for Mindy.

--------

Silvia smiled and kissed Kitt's lips softly as her eyes welled up with tears and giggled when she heard and felt the tummy rumble. She didnt answer Kit, instead she began to kiss her way down kitt's body, kissing both nipples gently, licking a little for some extra love, and continued down to her stomach, where she kissed Kitt's belly button and laid her ear against it, using Kitt as a pillow while she listened.

"So my Kitty is hungry?" Silvia asked looking back up at her. "Then lets go find something to eat!" She said getting up and helping Kitt up before walking to the kitchen to look for Mistress.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-09-2009

"Good girl." Vook purred, stroking her claw once over Cyan's pussy, giving the dragoness a soft kiss on the lips. "Let's go see how your other Mistress is doing, slut." she added, motioning for Cyan to follow as she walked toward the other room, where Thorne and Katt were.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-10-2009

"Oh? Is that fear I see?" Mindy grinned, walking behind Yumi, lifting up her tail with her free hand, "You've been a naughty little slut, and naughty sluts need to be punished, isn't that right?" she purred, rubbing the paddle against Yumi's ass.

Kitt smiled as she jumped to her feet, following a few steps behind Silvia, "I'm so excited, I haven't eaten in days, I'm starving." she couldn't help but show her excitement.

Cyan rolled onto her hands and knees, following behind Vook, still smiling.

"Oh, done already? I hope my little pet behaved herself." Thorne called from down the hall, kneeling beside her was Katt, a large black ball gag tied into her maw, a thick chain attached to a pair of new rings piercing her nipples, "Your's is certainly well-behaved, barely even put up any resistance to the new accesories."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-10-2009

"I told you she's easy." Vook giggled, walking over and stroking Katt's head gently, her tail swishing behind her. "She'll just roll right over for anyone that wants her to. Isn't that right, my cute slut?" she purred with a grin, stroking her claw gently under Katt's chin, scratching it a couple times with one finger.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-11-2009

Yumi's blush could hardly get any stronger as the paddle was rubbed against her quivering butt cheeks. She had ti suppress a mew and purr though, as the feeling came out as...extremely erotic. But she would never admit it, and growled in response. "Why dint you bend over and give yourself a spanking then?!" she spat, tugging at her bound arms and legs, which had started cramping badly. Mindy could let her loose to undo the cramps, or let her cramp as she was spanked, or massage the cramps away.

----------

Silvia gasped at this. "for days?! Whats the point of keeping such a good Kitty if your just going to starve her?!" Silvia said as they walked into the kitchen. "Hmm...I dont know where mistress is...I dont think she would mind if we had a snack. We have to keep our strength up after all." She said as she opened the fridge to look for food.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-11-2009

Katt purred softly around her gag from the scratch.

"So, how did my pet behave herself? She going to need any special training?" Thorne grinned, showing off her sharp teeth.

"Because I'm not the one that's in chains, simple as that." Mindy smiled, pulling the paddle away from Yumi's ass, swinging it forward and slapping it against her ass, holding back a bit. She didn't wanna exhaust herself too soon, or incase Yumi kept up her additude she'd have a little surprise ready for her.

"I have a slow metabolism so a few days isn't as bad as it sounds, my master just wanted me to stay fit." Kitt licked her lips as she looked into the fridge, there was a large amount of vegetables but also numerous other foods including fresh meat, "Mmm, it looks delicious." she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-11-2009

"Oh, she was fine, except for the fact that she decided she didn't want to swallow all of Mistress' cum." Vook growled, giving Cyan's ass another smack with her tail, the dragoness' buttcheeks still quite red from before. "If you're going to train her anything, teach her how to swallow a load properly."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-12-2009

Yumi cried out and cringed after the blow. She blushed hot crimson and grit her teeth. "Get away from me you fucking bitch! LET ME GO!" She roared, struggling hard again, shaking her restraints with all her might for a full minute before she went limp once more, panting and sweating a bit. Yumi had attitude, but in the end she was a pretty kitty and not a bob cat.

-------

Silvia shivered a bit and pulled out some fruits for herself, and the steak for Kitt. "Here you go." she said softly to her subordinate slave. She put everything into two plates and placed them on the table. Silvia blushed a bit as she did all this, still being naked, and wondered if she was allowed to find clothes for herself.