Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-29-2009

"Oh really, now? I find that hard to believe. A cute dragonslut like you? Never sucked a cock before?" Vook grinned, her tail giving Cyan's ass a playful smack. "This is gonna be fun." she purred, her claws suddenly grasping Cyan's breasts, roughly groping and squeezing them. "Mmm, almost as soft as mine..." she purred happily, her pouch bulging as her eager cock erected and pushed out of it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-30-2009

Yumi cried out and growled. "Stop that you whore! Look at what you did to my fur!" She yelled, her pain only fueling her anger. "I will never all you anything other than what you are bitch!" She added, though this time she did not struggle, lacking the strength to. Though she seemed to have cared very little about the pain aspect of the whipping, it had struck her breast, and her eyes were just a little to damp, clearly she was masking her pain with anger.

-------

Silvia smiled and kissed Kitt suddenly as she felt the cute tiger cum, letting her taste her own delicious milk. "Mmmm, did you like that?" She asked sweetly afterward, stroking Kitt lovingly with her hands as she held the tigress close, snuggling her fur and keeping her warm.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-30-2009

Cyan moaned softly around her gag, holding her arms down to give Vook free acess to her chest for manipulation. Her nipples poked out against her scales slightly, showing her arousal.

"I see you're going to be a tough one, no matter. I have plenty of time." Mindy grinned, cracking the whip again, hitting almost the exact same spot, "Just call me your queen, and all this pain can be replaced by mindblowing pleasure." she purred, rubbing the tip of the whip against Yumi's pussy.

"Mrrr, very much mistress," Kitt purred, licking Silvia's nose in affection, "I've never fetl so much pleasure, it's amazing." she sighed slightly in bliss.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-01-2009

Yumi screamed again as the whip struck her breast. "Stop that!" She screamed, a tears trailing down her soft face and being absorbed into her fur. "Your not a Queen! Your a ROYAL BITCH!" She yelled, spitting at Mindy again, though less accurately this time, probably missed her face. Yumi shuddered as she felt the tip of the whip rub against her pussy and growled. "Get away from you whore queen! Dont touch me!" She tugged at her binds for right arm, flexing her claws and trying to reach something, anything, but with no success.

--------

Silvia blushed cutely and hugged Kitt in her arms. She pressed their bodies together so that their breasts and pussies touched and rubbed against one another and sweetly kissed Kitt's neck and face. "My Kitty...Dont worry, I will always take good care of you, just like how mistress takes good care of me." She said with a smile before kissing Kitt again.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-01-2009

"Maybe after I'm done with you, you'll get to show your Mistress what you learned..." Vook smirked, murring softly as she squeezed and groped Cyan's breasts, her cock erecting quickly before the dragoness' eyes. "I bet you've never seen a female with a cock before, have you, slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-01-2009

Mindy didn't even have to move to avoid the latest attack, simply smirking and laughing, "Well, we got royal and queen. We're getting closer." she grinned, cracking the whip near Yumi's pussy, "Next one's not gonna miss. Sure you don't wanna change your mind?"

Kitt squeeled slightly in delight, nearly pushing Silvia off the bed as she hugged her tightly, "Oh thank you thank you mistress, I'm so glad you own me now. I love you mistress." she purred, licking Silvia's cheek.

Cyan was taken aback slightly, her eyes widening in surprise as she shook her head, unable to take her gaze off of Vook's cock, drooling around her ball-gag from the sight of it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-01-2009

"Mm, I see...I take it that you like it, then?" she purred with a lusty grin, her cock twitching and throbbing in arousal. "Now, let's get to teaching you, mmm?" the dragoness added, reaching around Cyan's head and taking off the ballgag, tossing it away. "You must have had popsicles when you were younger...just imagine my cock as a big, tasty popsicle." she added with a soft giggle.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-03-2009

Yumi flinched as the whip cracked very close to her, to close to her. She looked down at her pussy and her thighs trembled for a moment before she took a deep breath and braced herself. "Shut up bitch! You and your little whip couldnt break a child m-much less me!" She tried to say as bravely as she could, but the knowledge that she was soon going to be whipped on her most intimate place was not undaunting. "I-I can take whatever you dish out!"

----------

Silvia giggled a little and blushed as Kitt licked her and licked her back, right on the tongue, turning it into a deep kiss. As she did, she rubbed herself against Kitt even more, their clits and nipples pressed together and rubbing against one another as they kissed.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-03-2009

Cyan nodded and licked her lips, starting off slowly and taking in the head of Vook's cock, pulling it out and dragging her tongue over it growling in arousal.

"Oh really? Well then let's put away the toys," Mindy grinned, hanging the whip up, "Maybe I was wrong about you, it seems you enjoy pain. Good," She pulled open a hatch on the wall, revealing a roaring fire, complete with a branding iron sticking out of it, "Because I enjoy giving it. Last chance to submit slut, or perhaps you're eager for what's about to happen."

"Ohhhhh, mistress, that feels good." Kitt purred, adjusting herself to rub more against Silvia, one of her furry legs sliding in and rubbing against her crotch.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-03-2009

"Mmmmm....oh, yes...that's good, slut..." Vook growled softly in pleasure as Cyan licked and suckled on her shaft, one claw stroking the dragoness' head gently, a bit of her precum oozing from the head of her stiff shaft.