Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- cboy - 11-20-2006

Ranamon smiled warmly at the fat rookie, gently teasing her clit, beginning to rub the little bud between her thumb and index finger.

"Mmm, what did he do with his little girl?" she purred, gently rubbing Aqua's neck, remembering how pleasurable it felt to her.

- BigD - 11-20-2006

Aviana squeaked at the slap, blushing through her feathers. Her wings and legs were pushed into a starfish position by her swollen body, and she couldn't move at all.

"But...but how can I look good if I'm a big, fat blimp? I'm ugly!" she declared, near tears.

Rose, realizing how upset her friend was, moved to the closest private room and put her bloated friend down. She turned the swollen bird so that she was facing her.

"Just burp, alright Aviana. I'm sorry for not warning you about the drinks here; you don't have to inflate if you don't want to," she said softly, patting her friend's body.

- DragonMasterX - 11-20-2006

"Who said you look ugly?" Veemon said, raising an eyebrow, his muscular arms folding after he had entered the room, "Look, I doubt you think some think you are sexy that way, but if you feel you are sexy that way, I think you'll love it. Besides, you are on a place where everyone loves to see everyone grow!" he grinned.

"Mmnnhh..." Aqua moaned, "He showed me how not to be naughty and what lieing does to your body" she giggled.

- cboy - 11-20-2006

Darky entered the room, smiling at what Ranamon and Aqua were doing.

"Well, what do you want to do now, Aqua," he purred, grabbing the cork in her pussy and gently twisting it. His tail moved up and wrapped around her neck, massaging the skin.

Ranamon giggled, rubbing her thumb over Aqua's clit. "Perhaps she'd like to become a giant again. I thought it was pretty cute how she was cuddling you like a doll," she cooed, smiling at Aqua.

- BigD - 11-20-2006

Aviana was about to reply when she suddenly felt an orgasmic shiver run down her spin. She looked down to see Rose rubbing her swollen belly. She moaned as her cunny suddenly grew wet

"What's going...ooooo...that feels sooo good...mmmm..." she cooed, wiggling her fingers and toes and closing her eyes in blissful rapture.

"Ohh, now she's getting into it," said Rose, increasing her rubbing, leaning forward to lick her friend's tummy, unaware that she was flashing Veemon with her tight ass.

- Takishi - 11-21-2006

"Sure." Juile smiled at him and giggled.

- DragonMasterX - 11-21-2006

Reno smiled, sitting down like a good dog and waiting near the exit, "Laides first" he said, rising his chest like a proud canine, his black tux was clearly seen.

Veemon, smirking at the view, walked forward and to the Palmon's side, soon giving her a squeeze on her right butt-cheek, "Nice and firm" he growled.

At Ranamon's comment, Aqua couldn't help but get embarrassed, she started crimsoning. And all of a sudden her body deflated completely, but it started to become heavier and heavier for Rana as it grew in size and height.

- Takishi - 11-22-2006

Juile went to the exit and looked at Reno, smiling. "You are pretty cute." She said to him as she hugged him.

- cboy - 11-22-2006

Ranamon let out a squeak of surprise, quickly getting the growing rookie off her lap. She smiled as she watche Aqua slowly grow into a giant.

"MMm, looks like we're going to dolls again, sugah," she purred to Darky, who only grinned wickedly.

- BigD - 11-22-2006

Rose moaned lightly when her butt was squeezed, turning her head and flashing Veemon a seductive grin.

"Ohhh, someone's a naughty boy," she teased, giggling. She turned away from her bloated friend, wrapping her leafy arms around Veemon's muscular body and rubbing her own against him.

"So, my hunkamon, do you want to do sex and then inflation, or inflation and then sex," she purred, grinding her crotch against his monhood. Her minty-scent filled the air and her c-cup breasts rose up on her chest.