Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8761)

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 06-15-2010

"Heheh, you look so lovely and...vulnerable..." Jedrek chuckled darkly, feeling his dominant side rising within him as he crept onto the bed above Dark Shiva. The shadow dragon gripped her shoulders gently and leaned down to slurp her breasts, while his huge member rubbed teasingly against her pussy. Meanwhile, his started to playfully raise his tail and shake his muscular rump for the normal Shiva. "And yes, I'm ready for my Mistress. Tame me please, lovely."

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 06-16-2010

The dark being blushed. "Me? Vulnerable?" She thought for herself yet for some reason she couldn't understand, she was enjoying to have someone dominating her instead.

"Teaser, hahah" The human of ice chuckled and puts the strap-on on herself before nearing the dragon and giving a playful slap to his rear. "Naughty dragon"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 06-17-2010

"Get ready, sexy...rawrrr" Jedrek growled lustfully and softly into her ear before he pushed down and penetrated Dark Shiva's snug insides. He groaned lightly from the feel of her tight folds, while he kept pushing forwards, grazing the ice girl's sensitive insides. His claws then slid down and tightly squeezed her lovely breasts to tease her more, while he bit down gently on her shoulder. The dark dragon then looked back a little and smirked towards the normal Shiva, loving being called naughty as he continued to show off his cute rump to his mistress. He didn't have to say it to her, he was ready for his blue haired goddess.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 06-19-2010

"Eek~" The dark being let out a soft meep as the dragon bites gently on her shoulder. Though right after she moans gently yet so pleasingly as she feels her insides being stuffed up by his length. Her inner walls stretched gently to fit in his pride. "Ahh..." A dark blush crosses her cheeks.

Chuckling gently as she saws his rump, she gives it a playful slap before resting her hands on his buttcheeks and spreading them apart as she aligns up the dildo with his backdoor, pressing gently against it before it slowly starts slipping inside of him.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 06-19-2010

After leaving his love bite, Jedrek lifted his head up and growled lustfully towards Dark Shiva, while he pushed the last bit of his huge length inside of her snug passage, spreading loads of pre along the way. "Hhhrrr...does my snug little ice girl love it?"

He then groaned softly from Shiva's teases to his rear before he blushed from the penetration. The shadow dragon's insides squeeze the toy firmly, letting it grind against the smooth walls. "Oooh, that feels good, cutie. M-More please, mistress." He blushed softly and showed signs of submission, while his claws continued to firmly squeeze Dark Shiva's melons.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 06-23-2010

The dark being arched her back, feeling her walls stretched to fit in his length, yet she enjoyed the pleasing feeling coming out of it. "I..I l-love it" Dark Shiva admitted while blushing darkly. Her inner walls grasping his member tightly.

"Ohh you want more huh?" Shiva chuckled and slipped the rest of the toy inside his rear up to the hilt, and grasped his buttcheeks tightly. "Enjoying it?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 06-23-2010

"Hhhrrr...good, because here comes some more..." Jedrek growls lustfully before he grips her melons firmly again and started to drill Dark Shiva roughly with his thick shaft, dominating the ice girl with strong thrusts which teased her deepest reaches.

He then moaned softly from the added pleasure of Shiva's toy filling his toned rump, which his insides happily squeezed. "Nnnhh...y-yess, mistress...please, pound your naughty pet harder..."

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 06-24-2010

Out of instinct, the dark being immediately brings her hands to the sheets, grasping them tightly. "AHH...s-so good" Dark Shiva commented, completely lost in the pleasure the dragon was giving to her.

"Shouldn't your mistress be the one deciding if it will be harder or not?" Shiva chuckled, enjoying the role of the dominating one. Grinning darkly, she moves her hips, thrusting slowly at first onto his rear before speeding up her pace.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 06-25-2010

"Nnhhh, tell me, lovely...how badly do you want to be stuffed by your dragon stud, huh?" Jedrek smirked darkly, enjoying dominating the sexy shadow, while his huge dragonhood continued to plow her pussy and rub against her deepest reaches and G-spot. He then let out some more soft moans as his rump was ravaged by Shiva's faster thrusts. "Nnhhh...sorry Mistress...hhrrr...I just love it when you pound my ass is all..." His snug rump continued to squeeze her toy firmly, eager to draw it in deeper.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 06-26-2010

"I want it...AHHH...so badly" Dark Shiva responded between a sudden loud moan. The feeling of his member bumping against her most sensitive spot, was making her orgasm rear up faster. "I'm...I'm g-getting close"

"Ohh my cutie pet likes it?" Grinning gently, Shiva thrusts even deeper and harder, while grasping his butt rather hardly.