Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-15-2009

"No, mistress I couldn't take your food. I'm fine." Kitt said, blushing brightly as her stomache suddenly began to growl loudly.

"Well I think your stomache would say otherwise, sir, we'll just take the rest to go." Mindy called, "Personally had enough of this place, also don't want that guy coming back saying he changed his mind." she laughed, "We can heat the meal up at home and eat there, as well as, get to know eachother a bit better." she purred, smiling over at Kitt and Silvia.

"Ahh, oh, mistress," Katt roared in pleasure, thrusting her hips up into vook as she lost herself in her lust, her pussy juices flowing out of her like a river, "oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard mistress." she moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-16-2009

"Mmmmnhhh...oh yeahh...so wonderful!" Vook moaned, pressing her claws firmly against Katt's breasts as she continued to ride the feline's 'cock', her tail suddenly thrusting itself deep into Katt's cunt, quickly starting to slide in and out of her easily, due to how wet her pussy was.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-18-2009

Silvia nodded with a blush and took her place next to her mistress, just behind her so that she could feel defended and safe, and so Mindy wouldnt think she was trying to show any kind of new annoying will, and cuddled into her mistress's side if allowed to. "Lets go Kitt, we need to feed you and love you up after your master was so mean." She said, snuggling Kitt as well and loving her warm fur. She began to live the idea of having Kitt around as a friend...or maybe more.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-20-2009

"Ahhh, oh yes, mistress that feels so good," Katt roared, almost crying it felt so wonderful, "Please mistress, put in more, fill me up, rip me open." she moaned.

"Thank you mistress." Kitt bowed obediently to Silva, walking along next to her new mistress on her hands and knees.

"Aww, you two are so close already, you got a way with the lady's don't you?" Mindy teased as she put an arm around Silvia, pulling the girl close against her soft wool, "I just hope you don't get too comfortable with being in charge, this doesn't change anything with us." she said, planting a quick kiss onto Silvia's head.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-20-2009

Silvia blushed cutely as her mistress kissed her and affectionately nuzzled her warm wool. "I would never change anything about us mistress." she said truthfully. She then looked down at Kitt and frowned a bit. "Kitt, I cant snuggle you to if your on the ground. Stand up so that....you can keep me warm." Silvia said, trying to think of a way of putting it so that Kitt would obey it as an order. This was great! Now when her mistress was busy or not around, or just didnt want a hug, Kitt was like a snuggle back up. Silvia had very little physical contact with...well, everything until now, and loved how soft warm fur felt. She could almost fall asleep in Mindy's wool, and kits furr, though not quite as warm, made up for it in softness and availability.

When they got back home she would heat up some of her food for Kitt and sit her down at the table. "Here you go." Silvia said cheerfully as she placed the plate before Kitt and took a bit with a fork and held up to her lips. "Open up for Silvia." She said softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-21-2009

Kitt held her mouth open as she ate the food off of the fork, her ears twitching slightly to show her enjoyment, "Thank you mistress." she smiled up at Silvia.

"My god I just love your tail," Mindy giggled a bit as she wrapped Kitt large bushy tail around her shoulders, almost looking like a full size fur-coat, "It's so soft and comfy, I'm jealous." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-21-2009

"Oh your so cute Kitt." Silvia said, nuzzling her for a moment before she continued to feed her. She loved how nice Kitt was, and how much her mistress liked her. She also was in love with how adorable she was, and couldnt help but snuggle her warm fur almost every chance she got. When she finished feeding her, she took a napkin and dabbed her lips for her. "What do you want to do now mistress?" Silvia asked Mindy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-22-2009

"Mmrrahh, Yesss...!" Vook growled in pleasure, groping and squeezing Katt's breasts as she continued to ride the feline's clit, her tail thrusting even deeper into the tight cunt below, ravaging it roughly. "Mistress is about to cum....rrggh...slut!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-22-2009

"Mmm, I can think of a few things," Mindy cooed, pulling Silvia towards herself and wrapping them both in Kitt's tail, "You too kitty, join in on the fun." she smiled.

Kitt stood up and moved closer to the others, keeping her tail wrapped around them and cuddling against Mindy and Silvia, both her large breasts pressing against Mindy's and Silvia's.

"That's a good girl, now let's get this started right." she smiled, holding Silvia's chin as she pressed her lips against her pet's.

Katt roared and spasmed in pleasure, her body lost in an ocean of uncontrollable lust, her pussy was soaked to the bone, she'd lost count of her orgasm awhile ago, with each thrust into her cunt she thrust up into Vook's pussy, letting out roars of pleasure each time.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-23-2009

Silvia blushed cutely as she was kissed and timidly kissed her mistress back as she felt kitt cuddle in with them. When the kiss ended she would blush a little more and say "Do you want to move thus up to the room mistress? I mean...we are still in the kitchen." Silvia also looked down at her form fitting dress. That was going to have to come off if they wanted any real intimacy.