Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-15-2008

Axel glared at her and the hands increased the pleasure they gave Cassandra. He walked closer and slapped her face angrily, only to increase the hands' pleasure. "You will succumb to my will!" he yelled.

-----------------------

Mai heard them talk, but decide she had already punished Silvia, by not playing with her earlier. This was Elva's, she decide, growing wetter actually from the two having lesbian sex. "Mmm..." Mai moaned, getting wet.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-15-2008

Cassandra gasped and sagged. "I can only do so much! What do you want from me?! I will suck your cock and let you fuck me, anything you want! But I can not change what I am!" She yelled.

------------

Elva continued to lick, a hot blush on her face, but it was not from shame. She felt like she was burning up. She began to lick erratically until finally she fell over panting. Silvia was about to protest when she saw the poor little cat girl, her body flushed red as she lay there, panting, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as her chest heaved. "Mistress! There is something wrong with the slut!" She said slightly alarmed.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-15-2008

"What?" Mai groaned. She looked at Elva and gasped, running over. "What did you do!?" Mai yelled at Silvia. "Elva? Elva, speak to me!" Mai begged. "What's wrong?!"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-15-2008

"H-Hot...its hot.." The small cat girl moaned weakly. She had a high fever now and it was clearly shown by her face, which was flushed red. "I didnt do anything!" Silvia said, her worry growing. "A dildo cant do that, what the hell did you do?!" Se said to Elva. "What? Did you eat something or...or..." She looked down at herself and her eyes widened. "The lotion! She has been eating lotion all this time! I dont think your supposed to do that." Silvia said. Elva lay there in a burning delirium, her eyes glazed over as her fever continued to rise. "M-Mistress...is this..is this cause I-Im a b-bad girl?" She asked softly, trembling a little.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-16-2008

"No, no, it's not. I have been a bad mistress," Mai growled and grabbed the lotion and looked it over for an antidote. "Silvia, try to help Elva while I look for a cure!"

----------

"Then I will force a change," Axel growled, increasing her pleasure and making her go on her knees. "You will be mine, willingly and totally, Cassandra," he growled, as he made it feel as though the hands were fingering her ass and pussy.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-16-2008

The lotion was made with fire root, which explained the fever. Fire root could only be soothed by fairy water, which was rare to find in there lands, located mostly in their rival kingdom of Fritonia. They had very little, and would not likely spare any for a slave of a runaway convict. The only other cure was water, rest and hope. Cold did not hurt either. Silvia pulled the dildo out of her and tried to calm the trembling cat girl down, but she just kept mewing and trying to get up, failing worse and worse with each attempt.

-------------

Cassandra bit her lip. She knew she could handle this, she could! But if he brought out that beast again or something like it..."Oh! Fine! Im a slut! Im a whore! St-stop! Please!" She begged falling to her hands and knees. "Im good, Im sorry. Just please cease this, I just wanted to walk through the woods!" Unknown to them both, they were not alone, and the watchers gripped their bows tightly as they waited for orders.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-18-2008

"Silvia! Get out and fetch cold war! Buckets of it, and ice two!" Mai ordered. She took Elva in her arms, and quickly brought her to the bed and tried to calm her down. "Please, just relax for Mistress, Elva!" she ordered, trying to help her.

---------------

"Then I apologize. I seem to have gotten ahead of myself," Axel said and stopped his spell and helped Casandra up. "Let us walk, my dear."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-18-2008

Elva nodded and continued to moan in the heat of her sickness. "It hurts mistress...its really hot..." Silvia soon returned with two buckets of ice and two of water and then left for more. "Why do these...things happen to....me?" She asked no one in particular. "Im trying to be good...but I always get hurt...I want to cry....but I cant..." she said sniffing a bit.

--------

Cassandra would have pulled away from him if not for the threat of another assault. "Your a beast, you know that?" She said as she stayed close by his side looking at the ground, forced into submission.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-18-2008

"Quite," Axel smiled. He helped her walk forward a bit, and Axel smiled and said, "I believe there is a lake nearby. There you can rest and play in the water."

-----------------------

Mai quickly wrapped the ice in some cloth and placed it on Elva's body to help cool her down. She then filled a cup with water an gave it to Elva. "Elva, open your mouth and drink this," Mai ordered, pouring the water into her mouth, being careful not to over spill.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-18-2008

Cassandra only nodded and continued to fallow him. Suddenly there came a call. "Do not move. IF either of you do you will die." Cassandra froze and clung tightly to Axle's arm. "Please..." She told him in his ear. "You dont have to scare me any more, I swear that Im all yours OK?" But Axle was not the one behind the unseen enemies, and they were not britinian either.

-----------

Elva drank down the water gratefully and sighed when the ice touched her skin. She was still cute and naked and tried to curl up next to Mai. "Please....tell me Im good....I try really hard..." She moaned sadly, just wanting to feel some kind of positive affection.