Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- Kurtz - 11-05-2006

OOC: ACK! Sorry, Cboy, for me not replying here! n_n;;;;

IC:

"Of course it's okay." Tieya muttered, and, smiling cutely, she put the head of Mar's huge member into her mouth, suckling on it softly while she slowly jacked it up and down with one claw.

- cboy - 11-05-2006

Darky put his ear to her belly, hearing the concoction bubbling within. Her tummy pressed against his ear, still swelling.

"Hmm, sounds like someone has a bad case of gas. Do you feel alright, sweetie; does daddy need to take you to see the doctor?" he asked, putting a look of mock concern on his face, then winking at her.

- DragonMasterX - 11-05-2006

Mar growled loudly, his member started twitching as Tieya suckled on it, "Ahhhh... ghhh... ohh... that feels so good... don't stop..." he said as he closed his eyes.

Aqua looked down, "Owwie... I don't feel alright now that you mention daddy..." she said while lowering her ears a bit, her belly was now four times as big as Darky's head.

- cboy - 11-05-2006

OOC: Not trying to power play, but "four times as big as Darky's head" is really getting too big too fast. I was picturing her belly being about the size of a small volleyball right now. I guess I should have clarified what I mean by "slow inflation". It generally means it would take a half-hour to forty-five minutes for the inflatee to get totally round.

Since you didn't know, you don't have to edit anything unless you want to.
IC:

Darky frowned, playing the role of the concerned father.

"Does it hurt at all, sweetie?" he asked, rubbing her tummy.

- DragonMasterX - 11-05-2006

"It hurts a bit, daddy" she replied, putting a little of worry in her voice, patting her volleyball-sized stomach with her claws.

- cboy - 11-06-2006

Darky murred sympathetically and laid her down on his lap, gently rubbing her swelling belly, now about two feet around. The dress she was wearing was being pulled tight over her tummy, though being designed for such growth, it was a long way from tearing.

"Is there anything daddy can do to make you feel better?" he cooed, stroking her forehead. He wished he could hide his hardon, but he couldn't help it. Aquaveemon was so sexy with bloated tummy, and the dress she wore now only increased her beauty in his eyes.

- DragonMasterX - 11-06-2006

Aqua felt her belly inflating slowly, she was loving the moment. Whens he heard the question, she thought for a bit, then asked: "Could I have some milk?" in a sweet tone of voice.

- Takishi - 11-06-2006

Juile comes in and looks around, not knowing what's going on.

- cboy - 11-06-2006

OOC: Hey DMX, could you throw in another character for Takishi's, since Disturbed quit on us. I can't do three characters.

IC:

Darky smiled warmly, purring "But of course, my little munchkin (YUCK),"
He gently set her down and walked out to the bar. A few seconds later, he returned with a large glass of milk.

"Here you go, sweetie," he cooed, picking her up and giving her the glass. He sat back down, her butt on his lap, her tummy billowing out in front of her. He reached around her and rubbed her swollen belly.

"Daddy's little girl sure looks funny with a balloon for a tummy," he teased, tickling her outie belly button.

- DragonMasterX - 11-06-2006

OOC:

Digimon: Renodramon.
Name: Reno.
Description: Shorter version of Renamon, male and with some white hair, chestfur is silver colored and the fur covering his scales is red, has two scaly tails and black eyes.
Fetish: Big girls.

IC:

Reno stood up on his backpaws to greet Juile (You sure you don't mean Julie instead?) and greeted her with a bow, "Welcome to Inflation Sensation miss! Do you already know where to go or you'd want a small tour?" he asked, swishing both his tails happily.

Aqua smiled and took the large glass of milk in her two claws, then started drinking it slowly, but eagerly. She opened one eye a bit to look on Darky, she giggled to herself, then had an idea. Being the naughty womon she was, Aqua let the glass slip from her claws, making it look like an accident of course, and the milk fell on her chest, it quickly wet the chest area of the dress and dripped over the inflating belly. She quickly put a finger on her lips and stared at her 'daddy' with an innocent look as her ears lowered, "Owwwie... sowy daddy..."