Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 08-31-2009

Silvia blushed and said "Yes mistress, doing anything with you feels great." In truth that was a bit of a lie. Her actually fucking Mindy brought her no pleasure, since Mindy hadnt activated the vibrator and the dildo was not two sided. But she did love being held and groped and even the slight touch to her pussy did not go unnoticed and easily made her wet with arousal.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-31-2009

"Mmm! I'll take that....rrrr...as a yes, slut!" Vook laughed, taking her claw off of Katt's 'cock', and sliding it down to the feline's crotch, before bringing it back up to her snout, licking up all of the warm juices, her hips thrusting back and forth at a moderate pace, the whole time. "Mmmrrr, such delicious juices you have, kitty..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-01-2009

"Glad to hear that," Mindy grinned, Cause I have alot more plans for you my pet. she reached inbetween them both, rubbing over Silvia's stomache as she moved towards the strap-on, flipping on the vibrating function, "Ooooh, yeah, that's so much better." she moaned as the dildo began to vibrate softly inside of her.

Katt took a moment to catch her breath, finally able to concentrate with Vook's hand away from her enlarged clit, "Th-thank you, mistress. That felt so good, I've never felt pleasure like that in my life." she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-01-2009

"Rrr, that's right...you'd better thank your Mistress, slut..." Vook purred, her thrusts gradually accelerating, the dragoness watching Katt's breasts jiggle back and fourth from receiving the hard thrusts. "Do you want your Mistress to fill you with more cum, slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-01-2009

Silvia blushed and suddenly let out a soft moan. "M-Mistress...Ahhh...." She moaned, suddenly thrusting more vigorously than before. The vibration had taken her completely by surprise and the sudden stimulation on her pussy nearly drove her over the edge as she thrust with more confidence, each thrust pleasing both her mistress and herself.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-01-2009

"Ah, please, play with my clit more mistress," Katt purred softly, "It felt so good, I want to feel it again." she whimpered, looking up at Vook pleadingly.

"Oohhhh yeah that's it, fuck me you little slut," Mindy moaned, gripping Silvia's ass tightly as she pushed the girl's ass in the motions, tilting up her head to kiss her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-01-2009

"Mmmrr, you mean like...this?" Vook smirked, grasping Katt's swollen clit and beginning to rapidly jerk it again, murring deeply as her orgasm closed in on her. "I take it my pet really likes her new toy, doesn't she...mmm..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-02-2009

"AHHHHH!" Katt roared in pleasure as she arched her back up from the pleasure, "Yes, I love it mistress," she moaned, her pussy squeezing tighter around Vook's cock as she purred loudly, her entire body vibrating from it, especially around Vook's cock.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-02-2009

Silvia found herself kissing and humping her mistress, and the pleasure on her ass combined with everything else nearly sent her over. She kissed her mistress lustfully, though not dominantly and when the kiss ended said "Mistress....mistress Im going to Cum..." She moaned and one could tell she was only seconds away, and her humping became more aggressive to show it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-02-2009

"Go ahead," Mindy moaned, "Just don't stop, Mmm, this feels good." she purred softly, squeezing Silvia's ass as she thrust up against Silvia's crotch.