Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-30-2008

"Hmm...I think I know the perfect punishment for you Elva, and a challenge for you Elva," Mai smiled and walked over to grab two strap-ons and threw one over. "Elva, put it on. For until I say so, Elva will be your Mistress, Silvia. You are Elva's whore now."

----------------

"Good, but first...I think a snack for you is good," Axel laughed, before revealing his dick, ready for some fun. "Suck my dick, Cassandra. Think of it as saying thanks for giving you breakfast."

-----------------

"I'll take that as a yes," he smiled, before pushing in his dick, slowly. His hands grabbed her breasts and rubbed them, and he leaned his head forward and kissed Grace's lips, and forced his tounge in as his cock began going into Grace's pussy faster.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-30-2008

Elva blinked and hesitantly pulled out the two overly large dildos from her sore holes before putting the strap on on. "Very well mistress." Silvia said, not worried in the least. And she was completely justified in her confidence. Elva was far to timid and gentle and more then to scared of Silvia to dominate her. She did not even hate Silvia, she was just terrified of her. "M-Mistress...are..are you sure?" she asked, swallowing nervously, still looking small and scared, even with the strap on. She was, in fact, still shaking from her torment and her eyes were all red and sad from all the tears she had cried.

-----------

Cassandra hesitated, but then took the whole rod into her mouth and began to suck. She just wanted him to cum quickly and leave her in peace. She moved up and down, sucking him vigorously as she tried her hardest to make this quick.

-------------

Grace moaned softly into his mouth as she impaled and bucked her hips against him, helping impale herself. She moaned more and her soft blue eyes closed as she continued to buck, giving herself to him in the most pleasurable way she could.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-30-2008

"Of course, I am. Here, let me help you," Mai smiled, grabbing herself a strap-on. She then grabbed Silvia's head and pushed it down, and force Elva's strap-on into Silvia' mouth. "Now make her fear you, like you once feared her. Don't worry, I promise she won't hurt you."

------------

Axel laughed and his hands reached down to grab Cassandra's breasts as he sucked his cock.

--------------

Hunter moaned into Grace's mouth and suddenly pulled his ace back and grabbed Grace's ass and continued to fuck her. "I want to hear you moan, to hear your screams of sex," he whispered, grabbing her cheeks and making her look at him, as his tentacles came out and grabbed her breasts, and one moved and rubbed itself against her asshole. "I want to hear your voice, Grace."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-01-2008

Elva winced and gently pressed the strap on deeper into Silvia's mouth, just a little. Silvia glared at her making the poor little cat girl whimper. She did not like this, she was not an angry or hateful person, and her gentle persona now worked against her as fear of Silvia's wrath quickly overwhelmed her. "Im...M-M-Mistress?" She said, trembling as she moved the dildo in and out of Silvia's mouth slowly and painlessly, making sure not to gag her or cause her allot of discomfort. "I th-think its better if....um....if Im the one thats punished. Im sorry for screaming, I was....I was not a good girl." Her eyes were tearing up, but she was far more afraid of Silvia, who constantly abused her then she was of Mai's punishment. Maybe now was Mai's chance to correct that.....but did she really want to cause the poor girl any more pain?

----------------

Cassandra resisted the urge to bite his cock off as he laughed and let out a small moan as her breasts were pleasured, her large tits flushing with blood, making her nipples a rosy red and making her soft flesh firm and even more desirable. She continues to try her best to suck him off, trying even harder now.

------------------

"Y-Yes.." Grace moans as she is fucked. She returns his love vigorously, making sure all her pleasure is returned to him. "H-Hunter...Ah...Hunter... t-tell me its good." she moaned, hugging him as she thrust herself onto his rod.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-06-2008

"Bad slut," Mai said, slapping Silvia's cheek with the fake cock in her mouth. "Are you sure, Elva? Don't you want just a little payback for what she's done to you?"

-----------------

"Almost there whore," Axel moaned and grabbed Cassandra's tits, and squeezed and played with them more, adding a magical invisible force to make Cassandra feel as though her pussy and ass were being pleasurably licked.

----------------

"It's fantastic," Hunter smiled and closed his eyes. This was amazing to Hunter, he had taken this rebellious Princess, and with much work, turned her into his wife who would willingly fuck him like this. He rubbed Grace's waist and his smile grew. "Faster, deeper."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 12-07-2008

Elva shook her head. "N-No...Im sorry, its probably my fault she does these things to me." tears spilled over her cheeks and she put her face in her hands, taking deep breaths to try to stop from sobbing. It did not work "Im a-a b-bad girl!" She cried, pulling away from Silvia so that the dildo was no longer in her mouth. "Im sorry mistresses, Im sorry." She cried pathetically into her little hands. The poor girl was cracking like an egg. Living as she had, this was all so much, to much. She had never been punished unless she did something bad, so of course if she was being punished then it meant that she had to be doing something bad. She had never been mistreated before so that concept did not register in her mind. She only knew what being punished was, and punishment was for bad girls. She really wanted to be a good girl, but apparently she was not. "P-Please mistress...let Silvia go...hurt me instead....Im a bad girl." she said bending over and raising her cute little ass for punishment

---------------

Cassandra gasped but kept sucking and moaning. She knew she was about to cum, any moment now she would. She shuddered as invisible tongues licked her most sensitive areas as Alex had his way with her mouth and large tits. She moaned and hoped it would soon be over.

-------------------

Grace nodded and did as he commanded, but only for a second or two. There was a reason she was doing all this, and if he fucked her to hard, then the reason would be null and void. She just hoped she was doing good, really really good.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-07-2008

Mai sighed and slapped both of their asses, Silvia and Elva. "Both of you get up, Elva get that strap-on off and give it to me, and then I want both of you to lay down and lift your ass and pussy in the air!"

-------------

"I won't cum until I make you cum," the warlock smiled as he increased the pleasure within her body, making her feel the pleasure grow as it felt as though her body was liked and felt up by dozens of people. He even thrust into her faster and deeper now.

----------

Elvia did so, tears still streaming down her eyes though she had ceased her crying. She lifted her cute butt into the air, her tail in the air as well, offering no protection for her. Silvia was next to her soon enough, their smooth soft asses almost rubbing on each other as they waited for Mia to punish them, the poor little cat girl trembling in fear and sadness while Silvia bit her lip and anticipation.

-------------

"Ahhh!" She moaned, shaking as she felt the groping of several dozens of hands on her soft supple body. She came a few seconds later, screaming into his cock. She had not fought it all, there was no point. Even if she did resist him, he would just break her with that monster, and that would be her end for sure.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 12-07-2008

As she came thanks to his magic, he shot hit cum into her mouth, filling it with his seed. "Swallow it," Axel ordered, petting her cheek. "Swallow my cum in your mouth."

---------------

All of a sudden, Hunter flipped him and Grace, so she was on the bed and he was on top, his cock still in her. "Tell me when it hurts," he whispered and began thrusting into her, fast, and deep. "Tell me where you feel the most pleasure, so I can find the perfect spot to pleasure."

Cassandra hated the taste of the vile seed and nearly spat it up, but swallowed it. Better to do that then face that monster again. She then pulled away from his cock and gasped laying face down on the bed with her head tilted to the side so that she could breath, her pussy leaking her love juices on to the bed as she closed her eyes and moaned softly, content with laying there at least for a little while.

---------------

Grace almost screamed when she was flipped and began to moan right away as he plowed into her. "Ohh...t-to much!" She moaned when he want to hard. She waited, moaning and wiggling a little under his grasp as he adjusted. Finally he hit just the right spot and she cried out in ecstasy. "There! Right there!" She moaned, bucking against him a little.