Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- cboy - 10-29-2006

The patron chuckled; "Jest put the hose in her pussy and turn on the machine," he said.

Ranamon moaned as she was pulled over to the pump, more bubbles flowing from her nose and mouth. Her beer-bloated body sloshed around like a water balloon.

Darky carried Aqua out to the main room, taking her over to the bar. He gently set her down on one of the stools and took a seat next to her. Getting the bartender's attention, he ordered a pizza for the both of them.

"You want your half to give you gas? He can make it so you get a little puffy," he said, poking her tummy teasingly.

- Disturbed - 10-29-2006

"Well...what are you waiting for?" Ebon laid back on the bed fondling her inflated tits "Want a titty-fuck or not."

- Kurtz - 10-29-2006

Dante chuckled, and sat back up, grinning, as his hardened member was slid in-between her breasts. "Of course."

- Disturbed - 10-29-2006

"mmm very nice." Ebon squeezed her inflated tits together around Dantes cock and started moving them up and down "Whenever you're ready cutie."

- DragonMasterX - 10-29-2006

"Grrr..." Mar growled, "It feels... grrrreat..." he said, gasping at the treatment, "A-are you sure i-it's okay...?"

Veemon nodded, then quickly grabbed the hose and put it inside Ranamon's pussy.

Aqua smiled, "Gee... well... alright!" she said contently.

- cboy - 10-30-2006

Ranamon moaned as the hose was inserted into her muff, then she squealed as the machine began to suck the beer from her bloated form. She slowly shrank back to her normal size, moaning and squirming with pleasure as the beer flowed over her love tunnel.

Finally, just as the last drop of beer was pulled from her, she came with a loud squeal, her cum splattering onto the floor.

"Make her half gassy, bub." he declared, giving the bartender the money. Turning to Aqua, he flashed her a teasing grin.

"So, after all the fun we've had, what do you think about having a bloated body? Bet your opinion of of a sexy body has changed, huh sweetie," he purred, rubbing her back.

- DragonMasterX - 10-30-2006

Veemon sighed in relief, then went over Ranamon and disconnected the hose, then he looked on her with concern, "Are you... alright?"

Aqua giggled, "I sure have! I never thought I'd be able to leave this small form... and it's all thanks to you Darky!"

- cboy - 10-30-2006

Ranamon groaned, putting a hand to her head and rubbing her temple.

"Ohhh, what habend," she blubbered, still a little boozed out. It would take a few minutes for the beer's effects to wear off, as she had never been filled with so much.

Darky smiled warmly at his mate, leaning over and kissing her cheek. Then he moved to her ear.

"After our little role-playing game, you want to try a...kinky inflation; like maybe...cum inflation," he purred huskily, giving her ear a seductive lick. He then pulled away, their pizza having arrived. He took a claw and ran it straight down the middle of the pizza, separating it into two equal halves.

"This is your half," he said, pointing to the left side, whose slices had a light sheen of powder on them.

- DragonMasterX - 10-30-2006

Veemon stood in front of Ranamon while staring on her, "Uhh... you inflated really big. You were getting too big and I had to... stop" he said nervously.

Aqua smiled, but then raised an eyebrow after thinking, "Uhm... how are you going to cum so much?"

- cboy - 10-31-2006

Ranamon looked at him, her head cocked to the side.

"How...how big did I get?" she asked. Considering how boozed she felt, she had to have been filled with a ton of beer.

Darky smiled at her, picking up a slice of pizza and taking a bite. After swallowing, he leaned over to her ear.

"I'm multi-orgasmic; I could cum five or six times in a row with the proper...treatment," he purred, nuzzling her.