Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8761)

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-06-2010

Jedrek licked his lips and smirked, loving the sight of Shiva's sexy, creamy body. "Ah well, it was a good game." The shadow dragon then chuckled a little as he looked towards Ayane, "I guess that makes you the winner. What are you going to do with us, huh?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 02-07-2010

The elemental of fire fiddled with a bit of her hair while looking at both Shiva and Jedrek. "Hmm don't know. Though the sight of a dragon dominating us sounds quite an interesting idea" she chuckled darkly.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-07-2010

"Oh, I think I can handle that," declared Jedrek as his ebony meat throbbed for attention while his long, slick tongue came out of mouth and playfully wagged. He then pounced Shiva onto the couch and slurped her cheek before he motioned for Akane to lie further down on the couch.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 02-08-2010

Shiva meeped cutely from the sudden pounce and murrs loud and happily once he licks her cheek. "H-Hey..you eager dragon" the elemental of ice chuckled, blushing gently nonetheless.

The human of fire blinked surprised at first due to the dragon's eagerness but then just shrugs her thoughts away and complies to him by laying further down on the couch.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-08-2010

"Oh, it's hard to control myself when there's a couple of cuties around." Jedrek smirked as he prodded Shiva's folds gently with his eager member while his head leaned forward and skillfully pulled up Akane's sexy red panties to reveal her rosy pussy. The shadow dragon then lapped the fire elemental's lower lips playfully.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 02-09-2010

The human of ice blushed and a soft moan escaped her throat as she felt his eager member prodding her delicate entrance. "Oh look at whom is so eager" she giggled and murrs gently.

"Ahh..s-so good" Akane moaned out in delight while blushing darkly once feeling just his tongue against her folds.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-09-2010

Jedrek chuckled softly and softly caressed Shiva's body with his strong claws before squeezing her cute breasts. "Hehe, I'm not the only eager one." He then lowered his hips and entered the ice human's snug pussy with his thick member and spread her cold walls apart.

His tongue meanwhile gave Akane a few more playful slurps before he finally entered her fiery pussy with his slick muscle. He snaked his tongue inside and slurped roughly at her juicy folds to tease her.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 02-10-2010

Shiva couldn't help but arch her back and let out a loud blissful moan once Jedrek's big member slipped inside her tight and cold depths. "mhh...s-so big" she commented seductively.

"Ahh..."Akane moaned in delight and blushed deeply, enjoying the feeling of the dragon's tongue inside her warm folds.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-10-2010

"Hhrrrr...gawd, so tight..." Jedrek growls happily as he sinks his thick meat in all the way, pushing aside Shiva's snug walls to fill her up thoroughly.

Meanwhile, he tightly squeezes Akane's rear with his strong hands before he slips his tongue deeper inside of the fire human's toasty folds and slurps them roughly. "Mmmhhh..."

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 02-10-2010

The elemental of ice snuggles Jedrek gently, pressing her mounds against his chest while moaning in delight, feeling her walls stretching gently to be able of fit his length inside of her. "Ohh...y-you like it that tight?" she asks teasingly.

"Ahh..it's going so deep inside of me" Akane murmured between moans while blushing darkly. The dragon's tongue was rewarded with few of her drops of juices as her orgasm builds up.