Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-23-2009

Vook growled in pleasure, continuing to cum into Katt's mouth for a few more moments before pulling out, her cock giving a couple more twitches, releasing a few globs of cum over Katt's face, before finally stopping. "Mmrrr...is that enough for my cat slut, or does she want even more?" she asked with a lusty smirk.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

Katt pawed the cum off of her face, licking her paws clean, "Mmmm, it's delicious mistress." she purred, smiling up at Vook, "I'm happy mistress, is there anything else you want me to do?" she asked, though didn't much feel like anymore sex.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-24-2009

"Mm, not now, slut." Vook purred, patting Katt's head gently. "Mistress needs to punish you, though...you were a bad kitty." she smirked, her tail letting go of Katt's, and smacking the feline's ass, before she flipped the feline over onto her back. She walked over to her toybox again, and took out a few strong ropes, tying Katt's ankles and wrists to the table, leaving her in a spread-eagle position. The dragoness' tail then came out from behind her, revealing a thick whip, which she grabbed. "You need to learn only to do something if your Mistress commands you to!" she growled, raising the whip, and cracking it on Katt's crotch, dangerously close to her pussy, mere centimeters off from hitting the pink flesh.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-25-2009

Katt was taken by surprise as she was flipped over, she thought about sitting up but decided it would be best not to do anything, even as she was tied down, Oh no, what've I gotten myself into? she gulped slightly as she saw the whip in Vook's hand, "N-no, please mistress don't, AHHHH!" Katt cried out in pain as she pulled slightly at her restraints, "I, I'm sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect!" She said quickly, hoping an apology might end this faster.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-25-2009

"I know you didn't slut, you just need to learn proper 'manners'...that's all." Vook smirked, cracking the whip on the other side of Katt's pussy, just missing again, on purpose. "And the only way I see fit is by using some good old punishment..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-25-2009

"AHH! I'm sorry, I swear I've learned my lesson, I won't do anything without permission again!" Katt cried out, shaking a bit as the whip struck inches away from her sensitive pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-25-2009

"Mrrr, can't take your word, pet, I have to make sure that you won't do anything without permission, again..." Vook purred, raising the whip one more time, and this time cracking it on the center of Katt's pussy lips, using even more power than the last two cracks. "What will you not ever do, slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 08-26-2009

Silvia shuddered and blushed so hard that Mindy could probably feel the warmth coming off her face as she continued to lick her mistress's sweet cunt, imitating her as best as she could. She wondered if this was how the rest of her life would be spent, eating her mistress out and warming her at night, and wondered if that was so bad....

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-26-2009

"AHHHSSSSSS!" Katt hissed in pain, pulling tightly at her bonds, "St-stop, please this hurts too much, I apologize, I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for being disobedient." she whimpered, tears gentley rolling down her cheeks, absorbing into her fur.

"See?" Mindy smiled as she moved away from Silvia's slit, "Being my love pet isn't so bad is it?" she smiled, "I'm even going to give you a special treat, underneat my bed is a small box. I want you to open it, and put on what's inside." she smiled, inside the box was a special strap-on, with a vibrating spot on the inside to stimulate the one wearing it as she used it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-26-2009

Vook growled, cracking the whip on Katt's pussy again. "I SAID, What will you never do, slut?" she snarled, glaring at the feline, holding the whip above her head, ready to strike again.