Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-17-2008

"You see? This is what you get for being a good slut cat," Mai giggled an rubbed her thumb against Elva's clit and then stuck two fingers into her. She then began thrusting them into the wet pussy, slowly increasing her speed.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-17-2008

Elva wiggled about adorably, this was obviously her first pleasurable sexual experience, and the inexperienced cat was feeling it all to keenly as she purred and moaned. Her pussy was soon soaking wet and her nipples were rock hard as she was pleasured further. He tongue hung out some times as her eyes glassed over from the sheer pleasure of it all, a little drool on her chin. "Mew..Mew...Mistresss..." She moaned as she felt her first true little orgasm rising.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-20-2008

((The Queen and Axel, or Hunter and Grace after this?))

"See? Keep being a good slut and you'll get more of this," she giggled and pulled out her fingers and licked them, then licked Elva' pussy, sucking on the clit after every few licks.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-20-2008

(Which ever you want, sorry im not on much but I only get enough time now to make one or two posts)

Going at this speed, it was not long before the cute little cat girl came hard, arching her back in a small scream of ecstasy as her love juices poured forth. After a minute she relaxed and laid their on the bed, panting cutely, her breasts heaving with her labored breaths, her whole body covered in sweat. She purred softly and moved against Mia. "Thank you mistress...Im a good girl, Im always a good little ca. I will do what ever you want." She rubbed up against her a little more and began to close her eyes.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-21-2008

((Its cool))

"I know you are, dear. I know you are," Mai whispered, holding her newest little slut. As Elva's eyes begin to shut, so did Mai's, and eventually she fell asleep.

---------------

With a soft moan, Hunter awoke from his sleep, and turned to look around for Grace.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-22-2008

Grace was hugging him lightly, looking serene and peaceful in her sleep, her warm naked body against his. Her breasts seemed to have gotten bigger was, likely with milk. She was cute as she laid there, so unaware, so vulnerable.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-22-2008

The wolf licked his lips as he gazed at the breasts and couldn't resist rubbing them slightly. He then kissed her neck, softly as not to wake the sleeping beauty, that was his wife.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-23-2008

Grace moaned adorably in her sleep and could not help but wiggle just a little, her nipples getting a little hard from the slight stimulation. She remained asleep however and smiled lightly in her sleep, having good dreams about her old life...and her new one.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-23-2008

"I wonder what she is dreaming of?" Hunter wondered, petting her soft beautiful body. He decided to ask, once hearing if you asked someone a question in they're sleep, they would answer truthfully. "My dear Grace, my wife...What are you dreaming about?" the Wolf Man whispered, petting her soft skin.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-23-2008

Grace stirred a little, cuddling closer to him. She smiled and murmured "Mmm..ah..good...good..." She was enjoying her dream and the soft loving touches to much to give any real answer, though her smile and affection were good signs.