Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 08-15-2009

Silvia blushed cutely as her mistress nuzzled into her and she nodded slowly. "OK Mistress." She said softly, finishing up her food and licking her lips and fingers. "Thank you so much for the food!" she added brightly. She then laid back to rest a little more, her tummy full of food and her body warm and comfortable for the first time in weeks.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-15-2009

"Hm? Oh, looks like you got a bit of it on your lips." Mindy grinned, suddenly rolling over ontop of Silvia, her robe sliding open slightly to reveal her breasts as she pressed her lips against Silvia's, moaning softly, "Mmm, very sweet."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 08-15-2009

Silvia blushed hard as she suddenly found herself beneath her mistress, Mindy's breasts pressing in to her own just beneath the covers as they locked lips. She looked away when Mindy pulled away and continued to blush, though a warm feeling now flowed into her and a small smile played cutely on her lips. "Thank you mistress." She said timidly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-15-2009

"Still so shy," Mindy smiled, gentley brushing a bit of hair away from Silvia's face, "And so cute and innocent, you're very good at getting me all wet." she purred slightly, "Hope you enjoyed your appetizer, cause the main course is warming up as we speak." she winked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-15-2009

"Rrr, I'm done with you when you're dead, slut, and that won't be happening any time soon, now will it?" Vook smirked, growling out loudly as she thrust her cock all the way into Katt's pussy, a gush of her seed filling the feline's womb.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 08-18-2009

Silvia blushed a little harder as her mistress spoke. She didnt know what to say at all, she was to embarrassed at the situation to think of anything at all. "I...um...Im glad Im of use?" She finally managed to squeak out with a small, submissive smile. She was so nervous, even though this had happened before she just could not get used it to all at once. Still, she was not shaking and she was not scared, only anxious and nervous. She wanted to please her mistress, she wanted to be safe, and she wanted to feel good.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-18-2009

Katt let out a loud roar of pleasure as Vook's cum filled her up, dripping out of her pussy as it mixed with her own cum, "Oooh, mistress, that feels soooo good," she moaned.

"Oh you're very useful my sweet little love pet," Mindy moaned, licking down Silvia's neck, then her chest, she flipped around so they were in a 69 position, "Do you know what to do sweety?" she smiled back at Silvia.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-19-2009

"Rrr, doesn't it, my slutty kitty?" Vook smirked, filling the feline's cunt for a few more moments, before slowly sliding her shaft out, and walking around in front of the feline, grasping her head and forcing her cock into the feline's maw, growling in pleasure as it sunk into her throat as well. "Rrrr, you wanted Mistress' cock, I'll give you more than you can handle!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 08-19-2009

Katt gagged a couple of times before she got into a nice rhythym of breathing and sucking, moving her rough tongue over Vook's cock as it moved in and out of her throat, her pussy dripping with the mix of their cum and fresh juices from her arousal as she purred around the cock, making her whole mouth vibrate around it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 08-19-2009

"Rrrh, very good, slut..." Vook growled loudly in bliss, continuing to face-fuck the feline, more of her warm pre gushing out into the feline's maw. "Very few...mmrrggh...know how to use their mouths like that...!" she added, loving the vibrations Katt was making with her mouth, only bringing a 2nd orgasm on even faster.