Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Protectors - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digimon Protectors (/showthread.php?tid=5151)

- Gogglehead - 10-22-2006

(World of Darkness)
Assualtmon watched on recording everything. It knew it's superiors would be interested in this.

(Outside hotel)
V-mon stumbled when Blackgatomon jumped onto him but managed to regain his balance. He blushed alittle feeling her closeness. Is this that feeling Daisuke mentioned? The one he has around Hikari?
"Um...this is Blackgatomon." V-mon started to explain.

"A virus Gatomon?" Daisuke poundered for a second. But then a cloud suddenly moved over the moon leaving it mighty dark outside since no one had turned on the outside lamps.
"Let's just get back inside. We can talk in there." Daisuke lead the way back into the dining area.

- Yoosei - 10-22-2006

**Evil Side**

LadyDevimon: oh evil deeds

- Master Grim - 10-22-2006

Saph telported back to Peter at that point "HIYA!" She yelled right in his ear from behind.

"GAH!" He flinched violently "Saph!?"

"Hehe!" She giggled at hs reaction.

"I'm starting to wonder if she's still sane..." He mumbled to himself.

- Lady_Knight - 10-22-2006

Rika laughed, but stopped when she saw Takato storm past.
"Takato?" she asked. Rika followed him out of the room, and caught up with him.
"Are you OK?"

- Master Grim - 10-22-2006

Peter turn to Saph "Are you feeling OK?"

She nodded enthusiastically "Yeah!"

"Wait..." His eyes went a little wider "What was your last... you know..."

"Oh... err... three months?" She giggled.

... uh oh... "Aw, CRAP!" He facepalmed rather violetly.

She blinked "What?"

- Lady_Knight - 10-23-2006

"What's wrong with you?" Renamon asked Peter.

- Master Grim - 10-24-2006

Peter shook his head "Nothing you need to worry about..." I hope...

- xvdjdamienstryker - 10-24-2006

**Evil Side**
Daemon: WE will see his worth..first..we need Myotismon

voice: I will see to him...after all...he is family...
**in the shadows...a dark Vampirish Digimon...who looks like a mix between Piedmon, Venommyotismon, and MaloMyotismon. a Megadigimon..who is looking more suave..and maybe even more powerful than Myotismon himself...**

DraculeMyotismon: I will get myotismon...you worry about bringing this boy to life (vanishes in a storm of bats)

Daemon: no problem.. (unleashes the dark energy he stole from kari)...with the help of the digidestined of light...her darkness will give new life...for this boy... (gives the power to Sam)

**...it begins...**

**Good Side~**

**outside Hotel**
DJ (blushing): inside..outside...it's makes no big^^. but it is getting a little late. we probably should get back in^^...besides... we'll need some sleep ...and maybe we can learn more of another to pass the time when we're not sleepy^^

Blackgatomon: So. Shall we go inside. (looks to Davis): is something wrong with a blackGatomon? X3 (

**inside**
Yukirenamon: nothing wrong with that (kisses his forehead)...nothing at all^^

Kari heard every bit of TK's words...blushing deeply...**
Kari: I'm g...gonna go take a shower now...i'll see ya later (rushes off)

Takato: yeah...i'm just fine-- who'em i kidding...i'm a terrible liar...i don't even think I CAN lie. (sighs deeply) Rika it's feels like one year...since..>IT happened..

**by it...he means the D-Reaper....That event Scarred Takato...and blames himself ...for what happened to Jeri...the question is..would rika put 2 and 2 togehter...**

Gatomon and Patamon**

Gatomon: Patamon! I won't last..for...long...... hurry....cum with meeeeeeeee (feels herself leak pre on his rod)...

**Primary Village**

**A darkness comes at the nursery as digibats attack the Electmon...and scare the Digimon babies....all the while....the dark force gets to looking for the...the one called...Son..**

- Lord Patamon - 10-24-2006

*evil side*

"DraculeMyotismon? I thought he was a mere legend" Devimon said, we'll see what he has to show" the devil digimon said with a sinister smile

*good side*
*hotel*

TK saw Kari running off after she said she will take a shower and he sighed. "great I think I just blew up my chances with her" he thought.

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon felt her pre as his dick twitched as he humped her deeper and harder. "G-Gatomon! I..... I'm.... so near...!" he moaned louder as his orgasm was getting near as his dick leaked precum on her vagina

- Yoosei - 10-24-2006

*evil side*

LadyDevimon: