Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-11-2008

"Oh go put her on the bed, Silvia," Mai ordered. "When you're done get ready to ply slut!" Mai smiled brightly and slapped Silvia's ass.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-11-2008

Silvia sighed but blushed when she was slapped. "Yes mistress, though I dont see why your so nice to this second rate slave. I mean, I think she looks kinda cute when she is suffering, just look at her mistress." Silvia said as she laid Elva on the bed, the poor abused cat girl still whimpering and shaking, tears dropping from her closed eyes.

"She is blushing see? So cute, she is embarrassed out of her mind." Silvia said, pointing out her timid red blush. "And look how she shakes? Like a baby kitten, so adorable." She said pinching her cheek and making Elva turn her head away, scared out of her mind. "And just taste these tears!" She said as she licked over Elva's soft little face and closed eyes. "Delicious."

Silvia took her dildo off and shoved it into Elva's pussy. The unfortunate kitty cat screamed for a second and then began to tremble even harder, crying into the bed and quietly saying to herself, "Im a good girl, Im a good girl, Im a good girl." Silvia laughed and turned around, rubbing her pussy lips. "Wow, that slut made me horny." She stated walking towards Mai. "I hope your ready to play mistress cause Im game." She said seductively, waiting for orders as Elva suffered behind them.

"She's no good to me if sh loses her mind, Silvia. A slut who goes completely insane is like food without taste. Like fucking an empty shell,: Mai sighed. She then smiled at Smile an slapped her cheek. "And since you punished Elva without reason, I think its fair if I do the same to you!" Mai laughed and grabbed the familiar bottle, that would make Silvia go crazy with lust.

Silvia put on a little mock frown and said "Please dont be mean to me mistress. You said I could have my own slut, I just treated her as I saw fit." Still, she would not resist and aske3d only one more thing. "Would you like me to be standing? Or maybe bent over? Or how about on the bed? On the floor?" She wanted to be in the perfect position for her loved mistress.

"On the floor, on all four like an animal. An shake that ass while you're at it," Mai ordered, pacing around Silvia and smiling. "Time to punish this little whore. Maybe ask for some guards to enter, and let them fuck you?"

Silvia smiled and got into position, shaking her sexy ass for her mistress. "Fine, but I cant promise that they will all leave with their manhoods intact." She said with a sly smile, though she was serious. The potion made her a very dedicated lover, almost a slave, but not quite.

"Oh?" Mai asked, and slapped Silvia's ass, then beginning to apply the lotion on Silvia's ass and pussy. "Why's that? Is it only my cock you like?" Mai smile, applying the lotion on her ass next.

"Ahhhh...Y-Yes mistress. I only w-want to be for y-you." Silvia said as she felt the burning in her pussy and ass increasing drastically. She began to shake it even more, raising her cute tight ass higher into the air. "Ohhh...P-punish me mistress." She moaned, needing something to fill her. "Punish me, your lover and slut."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 11-12-2008

"Hmmm...no," Mai said. "In fact, I'm kinda tired!" Mai yawned. "Good night slut," Mai laughed walking to the bed, knowing full well that Silvia's body begged to be touched.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 11-12-2008

Silvia scowled. "Thats not fair!" She said with a pout, actually being punished. She began to feel herself up and finger her pussy, which was much less satisfying then what she wanted. Had she been male she would have had blue balls.