Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8761)

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 01-19-2010

"Hehe, alrighty, sexy girl." Jedrek then carried Shiva carefully in his beefy, black scaled arms and brought her downstairs before gently setting her down on the couch. He then took a seat beside the ice human and then smiled towards Akane. "Well, I guess we're all here now, ready to play?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 01-19-2010

Akane couldn't help but chuckle once she noticed Jedrek bringing Shiva in his arms. "Don't tell me you had to drag her here" the human of fire joked playfully and hands the cards to Jedrek. "do the honor of distributing the cards if you don't mind"

The blue haired girl pouted gently at Akane's comment but she shrugged it off her mind to try and not be upset at the time.

"Sure." Jedrek nodded and started dealing the cards before he looked at his hand and sighed a little. Ugh, what a bad hand.

Shiva gently yet carefully looked at her hand as well. "mhh.. doesn't seems that bad, now it will all depend on what the others got" she thought for herself, wondering whom would be the first to have to take off a piece of their clothing.

Akane by the time, was grinning slightly at her hand. Luck definately was on her side for a start. "well who will present first their hand?" the red-haired girl asked.

Jedrek sighed and showed off his hand. "All I got was a pair of threes. What about you two cuties?" He then set his cards down and tried to wait patiently.

Shiva once seeing Jedrek's hand, sighed softly and smiled as she showed her hand as well. "I got four 9s" the ice human grinned. The chance of Akane having a better hand wasn't that high.

"Well guess we all know who will be taking off clothing now" she grinned and showed her hand. "Straight Flush"

Shiva widened her eyes slightly but still the one that lost that round wasn't here. Suddenly both girls got her eyes on the dragon, waiting patiently and both sisters grinning nonetheless.

"What?! How did you two get such good hands?" Jedrek growled a little, thinking that they had used magic to win, but he decided to admit defeat and removed his shirt, revealing his strong, beefy chest for the girls. "Alright, ready for another hand?"

Shiva growled playfully as she neared Jedrek, swirling a finger around his chest. "Oh I am ready. I am happy already I have this great view to enjoy" she giggles gently.

Akane tried not to stare but it was hard to not admire Jedrek's bare chest.

The shadow dragon smirked as Shiva teased his muscular chest and growled playfully towards her. "Hhrrr...such a lovely." Jedrek then started to dealing their cards again before he looked at his hand, smiling in relief this time.

Shiva frowned once looking at her hand. she got nothing good at all. "Bah, I'll show my hand first" putting the cards down on the table, she added. "I got nothing at all"

Akane couldn't help but sigh in relief and showed her hand too. "I got a pair. Guess it will be Shiva the one undressing herself" she chuckled. "Not that hard to have a better hand than that I think" she then looks up at Jedrek.