Digiartists' Domain Community!
Poke Catchen - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Poke Catchen (/showthread.php?tid=7668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 06-05-2009

Julia looked at the pokeball with some confusion and tapped it. "Captured doesnt sound so good. Whats the difference?" She asked as she tried to hold her own against Vap's tugging.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 06-05-2009

"Well, you do have to be registered in order to compete in contests for starters," Shadow explained, "Other than that it's kinda just a way to transport pokemon around safely. Here watch, Vaps," he called, holding up a pokeball, "Return." A beam shot out of the ball, hitting Vaps.

Vaps body turned a clear red, suddenly vanishing into the pokeball.

"And now I can take Vaps somewhere alot easier than walking with her or carrying her." he smiled, tapping the ball and releasing Vaps.

"Ohhh, I wish you'd ask before doing that." Vaps huffed a bit.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 06-06-2009

Julia jumped away in shook when Vaps disappeared and looked concerned until Vaps came back within view. "Um...Well, I suppose I will get registered since I have to, But is it really so hard for me to walk around? I mean, there doesnt look like there is allot of space in there." She said tapping the pokeball.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 06-06-2009

"Well that's fine if you want, but the registration is necessary." Shaun held up the ball, "Here, just hop in, it should only take a minute and then everything's done." he said tossing the ball gentley at Julia.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 06-08-2009

Julai disappeared into the pokeball and it began ti shake and glow red for a moment, but she did not struggle much and soon she was caught. She wanted to get out rather badly, the inside of a pokeball was no replacement from the outside world, not by far.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 06-08-2009

Vaps jumped on the ball, quickly releasing Julia as soon as she saw it was done, "Yay! We're like family now!" she screamed with excitement, "OH! You have got to meet Flare, she's a fire type just like you." she grinned.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 06-12-2009

"O-OK." Julia said, a little disoriented. She fallowed Vap's tp Flare's room where they found the door locked. Flare lay curled up on her heated bed, her tail in front of her eyes as she looked cautiously at the door, not know who it was when Julia knocked on it.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 06-13-2009

"Flare?" Vaps knocked again, "Oh you're no fun, come on there someone new here who wants to meet you." She listened closely for a second, "She might be tired, we had alot of fun yesterday. My master has all these fun toys so we played with eachother a bit." she smiled.

RE: Poke Catchen - Maero - 06-21-2009

Julia smiled and wondered what toys they could possibly be. She was pulled from her thoughts when the door creaked open and a smaller fire pokemon peeked out. "Wh-who is it?" Flare asked shyly, poking her head cautiously out into the hallway. "Awwww, your so cute!" Julia said almost instantly, hugging Flare and pulling her out of the room as she embraced the smaller pokemon. Flare blushed and stiffened which only made Julia aww even more and fuss with her fur. "She's so cute Vaps and she's blushing!" She said happily, always having been fond of smaller furry pokemon. "H-Hi." Flare said softly as her face basically glowed with embarrassment.

RE: Poke Catchen - Shadowknight - 06-21-2009

"Oh I know, I just love her," Vaps laughed as she wrapped her arms around Flare on the other side, sandwiching Flare between the two girls, her breasts pressing hard against Flare's back, "So what're you doing all locked up in your room? Don't you wanna go out and explore? Walk around a bit?"