Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 05-11-2011

"Heheh, okay, wolfey." Jedrek smirks as he slurps his neck, while he lathers and cleans Ryo's smooth back and silky fur. His claws then slipped down and gave his rump a teasing squeeze.

"Hehe...w-well you like to tease too, don't ya?" Monica murred lightly, before giving her rump another shake, before she slowly removes her lingerie and shows off her furry curves.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 05-12-2011

Ryo murring all the way as Jedrek's claws scrubbing his wet slender body until it end up on his butt, moaning a little. "There there...Don't get too excited on that part..." He murmured, lifting his tail a bit to show off his tailhole just to tease his lover.

"Okay, we're even then." The hybrid giggles and began stripping her underwear once in the bathroom, leaving herself barenaked and stepped in before turned on the shower; letting the warm water soaking her fur.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 05-15-2011

"Well, I'm going to get excited if you keep that up, love." Jedrek chuckled a little before he playfully prodded Ryo's tailhole with a pair of fingers, while his other hand continued to scrub and clean his legs.

Monica quickly stripped off her underwear as well and eagerly joined Minami in the shower, sighing in relief as the water washed her dirty fur. "Ah, this is so nice..." The vixen leaned forward and hugged Minami happily, nuzzling her neck as the water cascaded down on them.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 05-15-2011

"What do you mean, sweetie..? I have to lift my tail up so you can clean my nether region..-Aahh..." Ryo moaned as Jedrek prod his tight tailhole with two fingers and his own member twitch hard, letting the dragon continued to wash him.

Minami's paws combing her long hair to let the water soaking it properly until she saw naked Monica stepped in and hugged her till their chests pressed against each other, before letting out a soft murr. She wrap her arms around and caress the Renamon's back up and down with her purple eyes stared on her lover's.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 05-18-2011

"Oh yes, of course. We wouldn't want to leave that all dirty." Jedrek smirked darkly as his soapy claw playfully washed the wolf's fluffy balls, while his pair of claws gently slip inside of Ryo's tender rump.

Monica smiled contently as her deep blue eyes gazed in Minami's lovely eyes, before she lets out a gentle murr as well with their ample busts pressing together happily. The golden vixen leaned in to nuzzle the hybrid's soft neck, while her creamy paws slid down to squeeze her lover's rump eagerly. "Mmmrr, you're so irresistible, sugar."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2011

The wolf then began to pant softly as Jedrek's two claws slips into his tight tailhole as well as the soft scrubbing on his furry testicles, causing his hard knotty member leaking a few drops of clear pre. "Aahh..D-Don't make me cum this time, cutie..." Ryo moaned a bit while his wet tail caressing the dragon's sides and his own paws scrubbing his front.

The hybrid tilt her head sideways and let out a deep moan from the nuzzles on her furry neck and also a firm grip on her buttcheeks while her own paws running up and down on Monica's back to let the water soaking into the fur. "Mnnrr..So do you, my lovely vixen..." Monica whispers seductively before pressed her front even more and give a ticklish lick on the Renamon's ear.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 05-24-2011

"Oooh, want to save it all for later, hmmm?" Jedrek playfully caressed Ryo's balls, before he finally stopped and slowly slipped his fingers out and washed them. "Okay then, what do you want to do then, hmmm?

"Oh my...t-that feels good..." Monica blushed lightly as she felt the sensitive edge of her ear being teased, causing it to twitch cutely. The vixen continued to snuggle closely with Minami, happily kissing and slurping the arch between her neck and shoulder.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 05-25-2011

Ryo gasped a little as Jedrek pulled his finer out from the tailhole and turned around to hug the dragon, pressing his hard member against the male's crotch. "Mnrr...Of course I am...and I'm the only one who know what I should do to you..." The wolf kissed the dragon's cheek and turned off the shower before grab the towel nearby and dried off his own body.

Hearing the respond, Minami continue licking Monica's ear before plant a soft lovebite on it while moaning and murring all the way, thanks to the Renamon's teasing slurp and kiss on the neck. "There there...Don't get too excited, sweetie..." She murmured a bit and stared into the vixen's eyes lovingly while grabbing the soap and scrub Monica's back.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 05-27-2011

"Heheh, you're the boss." Jedrek chuckled lightly before he started to dry off as well with the spare towel. A few moments later, the shadow dragon sighed in relief as he stretched his dry body. "So cutie, shall your "bride" put on anything special before we get some dinner?"

"Oh, sorry." Monica giggled lightly, realizing that she was not helping in Minami getting rid of her lovely aroused scent. She stopped nibbling on her neck and reached for a second soap bar, before helping Minami scrub her body. As she worked on her gray fur, the vixen purred happily as she felt her lover's paws and soap work on her smooth back. "Mmmrrr...t-that's so relaxing..."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 05-27-2011

After a while, Ryo hang the towel on the metal bar and exit the bathroom in naked since the girl were busy taking a shower in the other bathroom. "You can wear anything as you like, sweetie. And I'm sure you don't mind walking naked in front of the girls. Your choice." The wolf giggles cutely while entering his own bedroom to put the lacy panties before wearing a knee-length sky blue shirt, and working on his long black hair.

"No worries, honey...I know we might get into it once we sniff each others' scents." Minami giggles and letting a soft murr as Monica scrubbing her back while herself working on the Renamon's, slipping the soap in-between the buttcheeks before washing Monica's fluffy tail. "We gotta finish quick so the boys won't wait for us to the dining table."