Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- cboy - 10-23-2006

Ranamon giggled at the rookie, shaking her head.

"Ah already got the mixture in mah belly, sugah. Ah want yah tah give me a blow job," she purred, motioning to her crotch and winking at him.

Darky purred at her meow, starting to slam into her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy, which was soon being penetrated by his tail.

"MMm, my sweet, sexy kitten," he growled seductively, leaning down to nibble at her neck.

- DragonMasterX - 10-23-2006

The small dragon nodded and grabbed the glass, "Thanks Tieya!" and with the least of hesitation in his mind, he downed the whole glass from thirst, "Ahhh..." he sighed contently, "Hey! This is really nice. Could I have more?" he asked. To say the least, he was oblivious to the heat starting to build up in his body.

"Aww, I wanted to see you bigger," Veemon grined, but left the things on the table and leaped down, "But allright!" he said, then went in front of the bloated girl's crotch, he pulled her clothing away, then took a small sniff of her folds.

Aqua moaned, loving her first succesful anal, "Rrrrrr! Meeeeeow!!" she meowed even louder, her pussy starting to drip her juices from pleasure.

- Kurtz - 10-23-2006

Almost immediately, Dante grinned, and appeared suddenly behind Ebon with lightning-fast speed, with the hose in one of his paws. "Right... I think you would like this in a way." He then slowly, but noticeably, lifted her tail up with one paw and started to push the hose into her tailhole, grinning.

After almost half of it was in, he quickly moved a paw to the tank, and turned the valve open, as air started to pour into her hole.

Tieya was a little surprised that Mar didn't notice anything, but she gladly giggled, and nodded, as she poured yet another mixture of the two fluids and handed the glass to him. "Of course you can have more..."

- cboy - 10-23-2006

Ranamon let out another giggle, giving the rookie a playful swat on the head.

"You silly goof, Ah want yah tah blow into mah pussy; get it, blow job," she teased, amused at the rookie's naivety.

Darky's cock started to vibrate inside of Aqua's tailhole, signaling his approaching climax. He started to hammer into her, his body a black blur.

"Uhh...get ready...my love..." he grunted, arching his back as he came in her tailhole, his cum filling her backdoor so much that some of it dripped out and ran down her legs.

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

Ebon murred lightly as he stuck the hose up her tailhole feeling. The air flowed into her anal and she felt her hole become filled with nothingness "Wow...thats different."

Then her ass began to blow up slowly like an air matress being blown up. Her ass expanding to what thought to be and impossible size. Her two cheeks were now like giant beach balls latched onto her bottomn

Mar wagged his tail eagerly, then downed the other glass rapidly, "It tastes great Tieya!" he grinned, and after opening his eyes, he blinked. The girl whom she had just seen wasn't in front of him, he looked around, then spotted the girl below, he blinked again, "Uhm... Tieya? Did you just shrink?" he asked. Not having noticed that his armor was currently struggling to break against the huge musculature the dragon now possesed, his thighs, hips, abs, pecs, biceps, triceps, shoulders, everything on him had grown with hard and bulging muscle all of a sudden.

Veemon grinned, "Oh right!" he chuckled to himself, then neared his lips to lock them with her pink ones. The rookie suddenly started blowing air inside Ranamon.

Aqua groaned in pleasure, "Hrrr!! OHHH!!" she yelped, her ass getting filled with all the seed aroused her dearly and it triggered another orgasm which made her splatter all her juices and oil down on the ground.

- Kurtz - 10-23-2006

Thinking that was good enough, Dante quickly pulled the hose out of her tailhole, grinning. "Hm, you see what I mean by being... inflated?" He then slowly moved a paw out, and felt one of her bulging buttcheeks softly.

"Hee-hee!" Tieya giggled loudly, as she rubbed a claw through her blue hair. "No, Mar, you've grown bigger! Go on, have a look at your body!" She tried her hardest not to blush at how amazingly strong he had become, but a small bright flush crossed underneath her eyes.

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

Ebon laughed a bit "Yeah I do now." she shook her bottom and made her beach ball-like cheeks jiggle all over "What do you think?"

- Kurtz - 10-23-2006

Dante, after taking a gulp, lowered his muzzle down, and nuzzled the cheeks slightly. "Oh, they look absolutely fun to play with..." He grinned widely, as he continued to nuzzle her huge buttcheeks.

"Uhh... bigger?" Mar asked, still oblivious to the change. Oddly enough, the change on his body not only had made him taller and more muscular, and apart from the heat building up, his voice had deepened and had changed to that of an adult dragon.

The young dragon's eyes soon met a mirror, he was standing, but the body tall mirror didn't even show his face, he saw the second effect of the drink hit when his armor pieces were all destroyed by the bulging muscles as he experimented a second growth spurt in which now he had gone through nine feet of height already, he was literally a giant, his musculature now had grown so much he felt the strength without even having to flex. Little snow white hair came to show after the horned mask had also 'popped' off him, "Woah! Again?!" he asked himself, turning his face to look even lower at Tieya.