Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 07-26-2009

Mindy would only receive some soft moans in response. Silvia had never felt this way before, her body was on fire, her nipples hard and erect as her body sweat beneath the rolling flames of lust cooking her alive under her skin. "Ahhh, m-mistress!" She moaned loudly, bucking a little. Her sensitive body was unaccustomed to all the attention and she felt ever stroke, every thrust, every lick and even every bead of sweat as it rolled down her body.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-26-2009

"Ooh looks like you're enjoying yourself now." Mindy laughed forcing another finger into her pussy and ass, gentley suckling on her clit as she moaned softly, her pussy dripping in arousal from the girl's cute moans and face, Mmm, she's just so cute and innocent, I'm gonna enjoy turning her into a pleasure slave.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-27-2009

"Mm, won't hurt for long, slut." Vook murred, turning the two vibrators on to the highest setting, making them rapidly vibrate inside Katt's ass and pussy, before she brought her claws up to the feline's breasts, starting to squeeze and massage them pleasurably. "How do you feel, mm, slut? Do you feel good?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-27-2009

"AHHHH GAAAHHHHHDD!" Katt arched her back, thrusting forward as she cried out in pleasure, her pussy juices dripping over the vibrator in her pussy as she moaned loudly, "T-take, take them out, ahhh, t-too, ahhhhhh, too much!" she cried out as her body was wracked with so much pleasure it was almost painful.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-27-2009

"Oooh, you're such an indecisive slut...first you want them in, and now you want them out?" Vook teased, smirking as she continued to grope Katt's breasts, waiting a few more moments until the feline was on the brink of her orgasm, before turning the vibrators down to the lowest setting, and backing up. "Mmmm...and how is that, my cat slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-28-2009

Katt's cries died down to a soft purr, her body squirming in pleasure, "Ahh, m-much, betaaahh," she purred in pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-28-2009

"Good...because that's how I'll be leaving you for the night, my little kitten." Vook purred, scratching under Katt's chin with one finger, grinning. "You better still have these toys inside you when morning comes around, or I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit for weeks!" she teased with a smirk, giving the feline's rump a hard smack with her tail, before turning and leaving the room, turning the light off as she did, leaving Katt in pitch-black darkness once more, the only sound being from the two vibrators inside her from below.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-28-2009

"Wh, no, you can't," Katt moaned softly from the teasing buzzing of the two vibrators, squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly to try and hold it in as she felt it sliding a bit, Oh god, I'm getting wetter, there's no way, I can hold them. she thought.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-28-2009

"See you in the morning, my slutty kitten!" The dragoness called down the stairs before closing the door and locking it, Katt only hearing a few more footsteps before it became completely silent, all except the two buzzing vibrators in her ass and pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-29-2009

"Aaahhhg," Katt cried out, her muscles cramping from keeping flexed for so long, whimpering as she felt the dildo sliding out of her centimeter by centimeter, then by inches, No, stay in, don't, "AHHHHHHH!!" She cried out in orgasm, her juices forcing the dildo out of her pussy, the small cylinder landing on the ground in a small puddle of her own juices, Katt hung in her bonds, panting heavily, the pleasure dwindled slightly from the lost vibrator.