Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-27-2008

"Let me tell you something, sluts. When I was a few years younger, do you know who I had sex with? A Cyclops. They're not so big that he'll kill Elva, but big enough to put her between pain and pleasure."

--------------

"A creature from another dimension called, Zec. Interesting little beastie, aslong as it holds onto a female body, that female body cannot cum. It'll also makes sure you won't lose your sanity as it fucks you," Axel said as the Zec neared.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-27-2008

Silvia nodded and said "Wow mistress, you sure are skilled to pleasure a cyclops. OK, then." She said as she lifted Elva again. Elva screamed, cried and begged but Silvia did not seem to notice. She stopped short of the cage and then asked "Should we untie and ungag her or let the beast unwrap his present?" Elva's eyes where wide with fear as she begged for mercy.

----------

The Queen saw that she was trapped and gritted her teeth. She kicked and punched then, calling on all her skill and remaining strength in order to combat the beast. She was no helpless damsel and her blows held years of battle behind them.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-28-2008

"Let the beast unwrapped her," Mai ordered. The Cyclops looked at Elva and both of his dicks were already becoming hard. It walked over and looked at Elva and looked its lips. "Mate?" it asked dumbly. "Don't worry, Elva. Cyclops can only get other cyclops pregnant."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-28-2008

Elva was only a little reassured as she was put into the cage with the monster, still bound and gagged. She screamed for mercy and struggled but could not escape. Silvia stepped back to watch what would happen as Elva cried her eyes out and shook with fear.

The cyclops grabbed the bounds with its mighty hands an tore them off Elva, taking not to hurt her. "MMMmm...Mate!" it said and tore off its loincloth to reveal two erect dicks.

----------

The creature moved forward, and even if a limb was cut or pulled off it healed almost instantly. It then grabbed the Queen as it continued to grow bigger. "It looks like it likes you," Axel laughed.

----------

Hunter was walking to Grace's room and knocked on the door, and quietly slipped in. "Grace, dear?" he asked.

Elva paled and quickly pulled off her gag. "Please Mr. Cyclops, Im not your mate." She pleaded, on her knees, begging the beast to spare her. "Please, spare me, dont hurt the little kitty cat." She begged, trying to make it understand.

------------

The Queen cursed and spat and punched and kicked but nothing seemed to be working. "You animal!" She shouted at Alex. "What is wrong with you?! Is rape not bad enough?! Now you attack me with this....this....thing?!" She struggled in its grasp, painfully aware of how naked and weak she was.

-----------

Grace et out a sleepy moan from inside the room. She was enjoying sweet dreams in their bed and was not going to get up unless forced to.

The Cyclops just sniffed her and grabbed any remaining clothing and tore it off. It then grabbed Elva's head and pushed one of its large cocks into her mouth. "Mate suck!" he ordered crudely.

-----

"Shut her up," Axel ordered and the Zec monster forced in a tentacle into her mouth as it moved others to her ass, pussy, and breasts. It then began fucking her holes as it squeezed her breasts.

----------

Hunter smiled and walked over to Grace and moved a hand to lightly rub her right breasts. "Such a beautiful love slut. And she's all mine."

Elva had to stop herself from biting as the foul tasting cock was jammed into her mouth. Tears trailed down her cheeks and over the cock as she tried to pull herself off and away. She could not do this, there was no way! But then...she may have absolutely no choice. She tried muffled begging and crying, hoping the cyclops would notice and be a kind cyclops and let her go.

--------------

The Queen let out a muffled scream as she was penetrated and struggled for five whole minutes. But then the constant sexual assault overwhelmed her and she fell limp in its grasp, moaning helplessly as she was fucked. She hated this, being so helpless, so weak! But still it was happening, and to add to that, she should have been on her fourth orgasm....but had yet to have one. Tears spilled from her eyes in earnest and the mighty queen cried.

-------------

Grace was laying face up with her hands to the side so it was easy to get at her in any way Hunter wanted. She let out a cute little moan as her breast was rubbed but did not wake up. She was Hunters treasure, his own captive angel who would serve him faithfully as long as Hunter took care of her family. She blushed adorably in her sleep and continued her nap.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-30-2008

The Cyclops either did not notice, or did not care. He pumped his cock into Elva faster, and deeper, not caring for the poor girl. "No...not Mate...SLUT!" he yelled and suddenly came into Elva's mouth with a small dose of cum. "Slut, swallow!" the beast ordered, raising a hand, ready to hit her if she refused, as he slowly pulled out his dick. "Swallow!"

---------

The beast came into the Queen's mouth as Axel watched and laughed. It pulled a tentacle out of her mouth as the monster continued pleasuring the Queen. "Now, slut...do you give in?" Axel asked. "Give in and I'll let you cum," he promised.

----------

"Grace...Grace, my dear," Hunter said and licked his Queen's cheek as he rubbed her breasts. He then moved a hand down to her crotch and began to gently rub it, as he kissed and licked Grace's flawless neck, leaving marks. "Grace, my dear. Master wants you to wake up..."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-31-2008

Elva had no choice, she swallowed. She trembled as the dick was taken out of her mouth and she let out a despairing moan. "Please....mercy...I will suck you off again, just please dont....dont go any further." She begged on the floor. She coward before the huge creature, such a small pathetic little cat, afraid for her life and her future. She looked at Mai and begged for her to let her go. "Please mistress, I will do anything! Anything!" She began to crawl towards the edge of the cage. "Some one....save me..."

---------------------

The Queen spat weakly. "Wh....what do you wa...want from me..." She moaned weakly. "I gave in...the..the moment you ma...made me a sl..sl..slave." Her body was trembling ever so lightly. She was exhausted, so tired, so weak. She wanted to die, she really did.

------------------

Grace moaned softly and and her eyes opened gently and she looked at Hunter with a soft delicate gaze. She moaned again and wrapped her arms around her neck and moaned some more as she embraced him. pulling him down with her. There she cuddled with him and let him do what he wanted with her.