Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Protectors - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digimon Protectors (/showthread.php?tid=5151)

- Lady_Knight - 10-14-2006

"I think so..." Rika said. "I mean, I know Takato, and I thought that I saw Henry before, and DJ says she's a Tamer, but I think everyone else are Digidestined...." She lookes around at the others for confirmation.

- Master Grim - 10-15-2006

Peter also looked around at the others, waiting for the same thing as Rika. Should I tell them...?

Saph suddenly appeared behind him and caught him in a tight hug with a giggle.

"Urk... bones... cracking..." He pretended to pass out.

"Eep!" She let go just as suddenly as she had grabbed him... and scowled as he laughed "That wasn't funny!"

- xvdjdamienstryker - 10-15-2006

**Looks like there is a mix of Digimon Tamers and Digidestined...but both will the same goal...to save and Defend both of their fave worlds fom falling into darkness...and the snack time was a good way to bond with the groups.

Takato: All in all. we really do have a nice group...Tamers and Digidestined...^^...and we'll need all we got to beat this Dark Breed!! X3

DJ (eating a sandwich): something lit his fire^^.

Guilmon: Takato's on Fire

Yukirenamon (returning behind Gabumon, Seeing DJ): DJ. What took you?

DJ: YukiRenamon^_~....

Yukirenamon (looks to her...and Matt, walks to them): ...^^

DJ: Matt meet, Yukirenamon

Yukirenamon: greetings (bows japanesy)

**the Cat Digimon soon smiles to Demiveemon..as she vanishes up the roof

BlackGatomon: looks like i've been spotted -^^-

**Gatomon and Patamon**
**Gatomon drinks up all of patamon's seed.....a gleeful look was on her face..as she lips her licks...and licks him clean....getting every drop. She soon pulls away...turning around to have her pussy face him...begging to be eaten**

Gatomon (playfully whimpers):...Patamonnnnnnn (waves her behind to him)

- xvdjdamienstryker - 10-15-2006

**Looks like there is a mix of Digimon Tamers and Digidestined...but both will the same goal...to save and Defend both of their fave worlds fom falling into darkness...and the snack time was a good way to bond with the groups.

Takato: All in all. we really do have a nice group...Tamers and Digidestined...^^...and we'll need all we got to beat this Dark Breed!! X3

DJ (eating a sandwich): something lit his fire^^.

Guilmon: Takato's on Fire

Yukirenamon (returning behind Gabumon, Seeing DJ): DJ. What took you?

DJ: YukiRenamon^_~....

Yukirenamon (looks to her...and Matt, walks to them): ...^^

DJ: Matt meet, Yukirenamon

Yukirenamon: greetings (bows japanesy)

**the Cat Digimon soon smiles to Demiveemon..as she vanishes up the roof

BlackGatomon: looks like i've been spotted -^^-

**Gatomon and Patamon**
**Gatomon drinks up all of patamon's seed.....a gleeful look was on her face..as she lips her licks...and licks him clean....getting every drop. She soon pulls away...turning around to have her pussy face him...begging to be eaten**

Gatomon (playfully whimpers):...Patamonnnnnnn (waves her behind to him)

- Lord Patamon - 10-15-2006

*hotel*

TK smiled. "Takato is right, as long as we work as one team nothing is impossible to reach" he said while taking a seat besides Kari since he was standing all the time.

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon's dick twitched at the view of her pussy he growled playfully and got closer and caressed her buttcheeks gently "mmmm..... you have such nice bottom kitty" he said with a grin, as he then gently got her laying on her back and kissed her lips softly. He then ran a paw over her pussy feeling it really wet, Gatomon was in a really big heat, her scent was driving his hormones wild.

"You sure are in big heat my kitty" he said still caressing her pussy gently, ocationally slipping his paw inside massaging her warm walls. He then kissed his way down playing a bit with her nipples licking and sucking on them and then he went down getting infront of her pussy. He grinned and gave it a long, slow and deep teasingly lick loving the taste of her juices.

- Gogglehead - 10-15-2006

Chibimon started into a run as he gathered power.
\"Chibimon! Evolution! V-mon!\"
The slightly larger dragon continued the presuit.

Noticing the screen flash on his D-3 Daisuke ran outside and looked around just in time to see V-mon leap up and grab ahold of the roof and pull himself up.

\"Hey! V-mon! Don\'t run off by yourself!\" he called but V-mon was determined to see who that was.

Peter grinned. I guess I'd better. "Hey... you all have 'crests', don't you? Well... Digidestined anyway."

- Lady_Knight - 10-15-2006

"How come Tamers don't have crests?" Renamon asked suddenly.
"You know... I wouldn't have a clue..." Rika told her.

"... I guess I can't be classed as a Tamer then..." Peter spoke to himself thoughtfully.

- Yoosei - 10-15-2006

OOC: ...my friend xvdjdamienstryker... did ya notice that Matt is no longer nearby them all. he is outside the hotel, stading against the wall. only Gabumon was left behind and is nearby DJ and YukiRenamon