Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 04-11-2011

Jedrek grinned as a little as he felt Ryo's tail against his own, the dragon happily coiling his scaly appendage around the wolf's. "Yeah, it's fun competing against ya, wolfey." He leaned in and slurped Ryo's cheek softly before he returned to playing with him, the score eventually becoming 5-5. "Hmmm, next one wins it. Ready, Ryo?"

Monica gasped a little and started to sweat across her lovely body as the song sped up, the vixen managed to keep up fairly well with the arrows on screen. Her gold and creamy furred body swayed and lunged all over the stage, causing Minami to get a very nice view of her curvacous form in motion. Finally, the song came to the end with Monica panting a little as she looked at the rather high score on screen. "Whew, that was a workout, hehe." She then looked back towards her love and smiled, "So did you like my performance, sugar?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-11-2011

As the score ties, Ryo keep his calm despite his thoughts were flooding with defeat but he stay positive. "Of course I'm ready." Ryo smiled and pick the character he used on first round and let Jedrek to attack him first. "Go ahead, sweetie. Hehe..."

Minami continue watching her lover dancing on the platform, admiring her talented moves until the music stops. "Hehe..Of course I am, honey...Your moves really tease me.." She smiled before approach closer and lick Monica's sweaty cheek. "It's my turn now." She stepped on the platform of the other console and insert the token before select a music with fast beats, before dancing with her own special yet seductive moves.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 04-12-2011

"Heh, get ready, cutie." Jedrek grinned as he launched a few projectile attacks towards Ryo's character to start the match.

"Oooh, Minami..." Monica blushed lightly and eagerly watched the lovely hybrid dance and move seamlessly with the music. Her fluffy tail wagged, while her dark blue eyes enjoyed the teasing from Minami's curvaceous body.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-13-2011

Ryo's character receives some of the hits, but he regains by throw multiple attacks on Jedrek and the health points drops slowly. It seems Ryo had a good fight with the dragon.

The flow of her movements were so smooth and not yet stiff despite the fast beats. Minami give a good teasing show for Monica to enjoy, and most of the movements are from her firm butts and chest. After a while, the music stops and display a score which is slightly higher than Monica. "Hahh..How'd I do?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 04-13-2011

Jedrek groaned as he tried to finish Ryo with an Ultra Combo, but botched the move before finally having his character hit the ground. "Heh...guess you won, wolfey." The shadow dragon chuckled a little, somewhat curious what Ryo would have him do when they got home.

"Oooh, very good, cutie." Monica smiles and blushes, the vixen nearly overwhelmed by Minami's lovely dance. She walks up to her and hugs the draconic canine before playfully slurping her nose. "Hehe, guess I still need a little practice."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2011

As Ryo deliver the finishing moves, the game ends and he wins the match against Jedrek. "Yay~~!" The wolf cheered and hugged the dragon firmly while wagging tail happily. He will think of something of what to do with his lover later on. "So, anything you'd like to do next?"

"Thank you, sweetie..." Minami return the hugs and giggled, resting both paws and caressed on Monica's waists. "Maybe we can practice together to improve your score." She grinned a bit, nuzzling her cheek lovingly.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 04-18-2011

Jedrek grinned as he hugged Ryo tightly as well, nuzzling his cheek gently. "Hmmm, we've been here for a while..." He looks at his cell phone and sees that it's nearly dinner time. "How about we head back and start getting dinner ready?" The shadow dragon then smirks and adds, "Then we can have our fun, hehe."

"Alrighty, sure!" Monica sticks her tongue out playfully, before asking, "See any good songs for us to dance to?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-19-2011

"Mnnrr....Sounds good to me. I guess the female couple will return back home, and we can have a dinner session together..." Ryo stated as carrying the shopping bags and exited the arcade. "May I become your 'bride'..?" He asked for a ride home while Jedrek carrying him on the arms, hoping the dragon able to pick up what Ryo means.

"Hmm...How about a classical song which usually played during wedding time...?" Minami asked as insert a couple of tokens and connect the console besides her so Monica can dance together in different dance platform. "Shall we...?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 04-20-2011

"Oooh, sure, sweetie." Jedrek grinned, having an idea what Ryo meant as he slurped the feminine wolf's soft cheek, as he carried him back home. The shadow dragon's wings beat vigorously, carrying them swiftly through the air as a pleasant spring breeze blew against their bodies.

"Hehe, sounds interesting, sugar. Sure, let's dance together." Monica wagged her tail a little, eager to show Minami her true skills at dancing at least. As the classical tune began, the vixen danced elegantly with the soft, slow opening to the song.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2011

Ryo smiled and giggled as he being lifted up and coil his fluffy tail on Jedrek's strong arm, and then flew up in the air towards their comfy home. He could see the sun sets over the big hill, a place

Minami then began dancing on the platform, letting the music flows with her movement and mood. The console motion-detect their movements, and the hybrid went closer and grasp Monica's paws with her eyes stared on the female lovingly.