Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 04-10-2009

Nico sobbed as she clung to dark Alex "Please! I'm sorry! Just...please just make them forget...please! Alex'll hate me for this....he'll.....he'll never love a mnster like me..."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 04-10-2009

"....I might be able to make Alex forget, but you still deserve to be punished. You need to make Asuna forgive you yourself," Dark Alex stated. "As for me, I have business to attend to with Alex's mother. Good luck with making the poor raped little girl your friend again," he chuckled, his hands wrapping around Nico and squeezing her ass.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 05-07-2009

(Well, Salem wont post anything so I suppose I should....)

Asuna lay under the covers in the room, raped and trembeling, wondering what would happen to her next. She heard them talking outside the door and heard Nico crying but dared not to move.

---------------

Alex's mom was in the shower even as they spoke. She smiled to herself as she felt the warm water pour over her supple body. She took out some nice smelling soap and began to lather up, washing everything thoroughly, especially her breasts where she had been groped. She had already called her therapist, dreaming such thing so vividly could not be normal.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 05-07-2009

((I'll send him a pm later))

As Nico left to go talk to Asuna, Alex walked over to his mom's room and heard her taking a shower. He smiled and began thinking of a way to get her with him again and came to only one conclusion. "With all the stress, she'll hopefully need to go to sleep. AS soon as she does, I'll have her where I want her," he grinned.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 05-07-2009

(I was waiting for Silver to post...)

Nico quietly pushed open the door to Alex's room and stepped int, no daring to look Asuna in the eyes "...There's nothing I can say that will make you forgive me...just believe me when I say I was trying to protect you..."she said still avoiding eye contact as she sat far across the room from the poor girl.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 05-07-2009

Soon Amy was done with her bath and left the shower. Drying herself a little, she decided to take a nap and got in her night gown and walked over to her bed. Soft and cool, she smiled to herself as she neatly opened it and tucked herself in, closing her eyes contently as she snuggled in.

----------

Asuna looked up and was scared for a moment before she realized that Nico was trying to explain her actions. A familiar anger gripped her and she shot out of the bed, wrapping the covers around her naked body and smacked Nico as hard as she could across the face. "Protecting me? Protecting me?! You raped me Nico! You raped me! You destroyed my virginity, and betrayed my trust just to make some stupid power work! And nothing happened! Nico, how can you try to tell me it was good for me?! That you were trying to help me?! Adet!" Asuna's large fan appeared in her right hand and she raised it above her head and screamed "Why shouldnt I use this?! Tell me why I shouldnt squish you!"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 05-07-2009

Nico's head turned from the smack and stayed where it was, only her eyes moving to stare back at Asuna fiercely "It was going to happen anyway, you were doome the moment Alex saw you. The Dar half of his mind would have broken an humiliated you fa worse than I had, but because of what I did you might at least be able to save yourself when he comes for you! I don't care if you use that, and I don't want your forgiveness! That stupid power may be your only protection now, that toy you carry around is useless against Dark Alex..." Nico answered, turning her head as she spoke and almost daring Asuna with her eyes.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 05-07-2009

"About time," Alex smiled and licked his lips and opened the door if it was unlocked. If it was locked, he took a less quiet approach and forced it open. He then looked at his mother and smiled cruely as he walked closer and his hand reached forward to rub Amy's right tit.

Asuna almost growled as she was basically dared to crush the large breasted woman who had raped her. "What the hell is a Dark Alex?! Are you out of you fucking mind?! You love him! Are you bi polar or a split personality?! You were just crying for some kind of forgiveness from him, I heard you! In any case, he was not the one that raped me! It was you! And you dont even apologize! You just tell me that you dont want my forgiveness and that it was good for me!" The tears were back in Asuna's eyes and she dropped the fan and fell to her knees. "E-Even if I would not forgive you, the least you could do was at least tell me you were sorry...You...you took away what only I should give...you didnt even explain anything to me before hand, didnt let the choice be my own." She broke down then and began to cry there on the floor. She was in another world, with no connection to her friends, and she had just been raped by a ton of artificial magic arms, what else was she supposed to do?

--------

The door was not locked and Amy didnt even notice him until he began to grope her chest. Amy's eyes suddenly shot open and she let out a small scream, turning away from the groping hand. "Alex?! What are you doing?!" She demanded once she recognized who it was.

Alex didn't say anything and instead moved forward and began trying to undress Amy, his mother. He whispered into her ear, "This is what you've always dreamed about, right? Having your young son dominating you. You dreamed about me in the theater, you're dreaming about me now. Just relax and let the Master make love to his mommy," he said as he tried to undress her.