Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-20-2008

"Tell me slut!" Mai yelled as she fucked Silvia, moaning between words. "If I would let you choose, would you choose to be the protector of Grace again, or would you rather be my little fucktoy? A slutty, dirty, whore!" Mai yelled as she licked Silvia's skin, going faster into the rubbing of their pussies.

=============

Hunter smiled and suddenly pounded his cock into her pussies. A tentacle flew and went into the Queen's mouth, deep throating her as two good sized tentacles pounded into her ass hole, fucking her hard and without mercy as Hunter's balls slapped against her body, his primal moans going through her ears.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-20-2008

Silvia paused at that and her honor conflicted with her love for Mai. "I...I..." She stuttered as suddenly purple veins appeared in her eyes as the potion tried to force her to submit. "I...I-Ahhhh!" She moaned as she suddenly came hard, squirting her juices into Mai's pussy as she arched her back and let out a scream of ecstasy.

---------------

The Queen closed her eyes tightly as she was raped by the onslaught of tentacles. She moaned and whimpered, tears collecting in her eyes from the pain and humiliation. She moaned and squirmed, her large breasts jiggling as she struggled a little.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-20-2008

Mai moaned loudly and soon followed the action by cumming as well. She kissed Silvia lovingly and whispered into her ear, "IT feels good, doesn't it? Having and being a slut. Do you like it?"

-------------

"Look at me!" Hunter ordered and slapped the Queen's cheek. "Open those eyes and look as all your holes are fucked!" he ordered, hammering her faster in all her holes, as well as slapping an squeezing the breasts more.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-21-2008

"Yes mistress." Silvia moaned, not wanting the kiss to end. "Oh mistress. I love you so much..I feel like I almost exist just for you." Meanwhile, Elva was having a break down as she sobbed and squirmed, pleading into her gag to be fucked.

-----------

The Queen opened her eyes and looked up at Hunter she was fucked. She moaned constantly now, the stimulation building up to tremendous levels. She was nearly at her first orgasm now, her pussy drenched in her love juices.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-21-2008

"I love you two, slut," Mai smiled and kissed and hugged her slut. "Now slut...what shall we do with your bitch?" Mai asked, licking her slut's neck.

---------------

Hunter moaned and suddenly the tentacles in her ass and mouth shot their cum into her, but kept pounding the Queen's body. He grabbed her thighs with his hands as he pounded his cock into the Queen faster, moaning. "Swallow all that cum in your mouth! I don't want you to waste a drop, whore!"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-22-2008

Silvia panted with exhaustion as she suffered the after effects of her orgasm. "Ohhh...Mistress...I dont know." She moaned, loving her mistress's tongue licking her smooth, hot skin. "Mistress....is there anything entertaining we can make her do? Maybe have her fight against a horny Saxon creature, or perhaps face off against another sex slave in a sex fight?"

------------

The Queen tried to swallow all the cum but it tasted vile and he was fucking her brains out as it was, so several drops ended up being spilled. She moaned and said something into the tentacle but the words were lost. She suddenly opened her eyes wide as the hot cum in her ass and mouth set off her own orgasm. She screamed and arched her back, her huge soft tits thrust into the ait looking more prominent as her whole being shook from it. When finally it ended both their hips were covered in her juices and the poor queen was moaning smething into her tentacle.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-23-2008

"A Saxon creature? Sex slave battle? Let's find out," Mai smiled. "As soon as your ready untie the slut and let's bring her down to the dungeons. Maybe the guards there will gangbang her," Mai giggled.

--------------

With one final thrust, Hunter shot his cum into the Queen's pussy, moaning as he slowly pulled out. He then heard her moaning and pulled out away all his tentacles. "Yes, Queen?"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-24-2008

Silvia nodded but Elva screamed. "No! Please mistress!" She begged, tears spilling from her eyes. "Dont let them get at me again! Please! I wont go back there! Never!" She struggled as hard as she could in her binds and Silvia looked back at Mai to see what to do.

----------------

The Queen looked up weakly at Hunter but shook her head. She had asked for mercy but now that he seemed done there was no reason to make her repeat it. Besides, she would not repeat it again just for some tentacle rape, she was stronger then that.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 10-24-2008

"How about a deal then, slut?" Mai smiled. "You will pleasure both your Mistress and I, and if you do good, then we'll return the favor. Fail and its off to gangbanging with you!"

--------------

"Hello? Queen? Still alive, correct?" Hunter asked, slapping her thigh and breasts. "Say something, or...just moan," he smiled as a tentacle pushed to get back in her ass.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 10-24-2008

Elva shuddered and cried some more before she nodded slowly. "O-OK....just tell me what to do." She said miserably as Silvia untied her.

------------

"Ahh!" She screamed as her ass was puche3d into again. "I...I have no right to speak." She said, gritting her teeth in pain and anger. She was a slave so she had no right to ask for mercy or anything at all. "Just....finish with me and let me go back to my dungeon." She moaned lowly.