Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bleach RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bleach RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6865)

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-17-2007

OOC: Hey amat, if you wouldn't mind, could you separate the "", periods and comas with single spaces when you post? It's a bit difficult to understand your posts some times.

IC:

Liz gasped and her eyes widened, blood splattered to her face as the claw went through Yoksen's belly, she was frightened at that point. The baby whined, "Don't worry I'll get you somewhere safe!" she said, then suddenly put an arm against her chest to hold the hollow and use her free claw to hold her sword in case she needed to defend herself. The shinigami took run the fastest she could to get out the battle field before Archaneous could intercept her.

RE: Bleach RPG - Calibremon - 05-17-2007

Loki watched the carnage for a long as she could. She was captain of the 4th division for a reason! She wasn't supposed to see battle; only tend to the wounded. She looked up as Liz began to flee, and hurried to catch up with her. "Liz! what're you doing!?" she demanded, indicating the Hollow she was protecting. "I know they turned against their master, but what if it turns on us too?"

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-17-2007

"This couldn't be going better." Vulpin smiled watching everything, "That girl will protect that thing with her life now, and with it still around archaneous will be almost unstoppable." She stood up and stretched a bit, "Think I'll follow those two, this could get interesting." She thought as she jumped off after Liz and Loki.

*Soul society*

"Uh huh." Katt smiled as she jumped into the hammock making it rock slightly, "So what did you want to talk about?"

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-17-2007

The darkness covering Yoksen started to converge into his right hand "Let's see if you like the equivalent of a fuel air bomb. I'm taking you with me."

"I'll just leave you here to die." Archaneous said, as he tried pulling his claw out. He was unsuccessful I can't escape? Why?

Yoksen thrust his hand into Archaneous, Air being sucked into the attack. After a short time,a large explosion occurred. When the dust settled, Archaneous was unscratched, Yoksen's body gone "Time to get going."

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-17-2007

Jena saw as the dust cleared seeing Archaneous survived suprised by it she gripped her blades tightly..the hell is this guy "Viparious, Infect!" her blades started to change to look like two large snake fang blades which had a slight glow of green energy that coated the blades.

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-17-2007

Archaneous looked over to Jena "Sorry, but I have more important matters to worry about." He said as he started to follow Liz.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-17-2007

"Yeah you do...ME!" Jena growled as Archaneous ran off after Liz which she followed suit

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-18-2007

Liz turned her head to Loki, no matter they were out of reach for the time being, it was her common sense that made her keep running, "He isn't bad!" she just said, being careful not to drop the tiny hollow. "We can't let him just die like the others!"

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-18-2007

Archaneous noticed he was starting to slow down They got too much of a head start. Time to deal with the annoyance behind me. He turned and stopped, drawing his zanpakto, which looked like a standard katana.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-18-2007

Noticing Archaneous stopping Jena took a strong leap into the air right at him then came down she openned up with a swift backhand strike with her left zankpakto as she swong the green "glitter" trailed the swing.