Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bleach RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bleach RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6865)

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-16-2007

Archaneous started to laugh like a maniac as several hollow suddenly split in half"I don't care whether they're friend or foe,everyone in this town is going to die."

Yoksen appeared by Vulpin,zanpakto in sheath"Seems he'll even try to kill you right now."

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-16-2007

"He could try," Vulpin smiled, acting surprisingly calm considering a shinigami was standing next to her, "But after the way he controlled those hollows I don't think I have much to worry about."

*Soul society*

"Okay this should be it." Katt smiled opening the door Shadow had said, "Welcome to my room," She smiled walking into it, the entire room had been decorated to look like a jungle, including two large trees on either side of it with a large hammock hanging between the two, "What do you think?"

Archaneous looked straight into Yoksen's eyes"You are first."

Yoksen immediately unsheathed Serkoyo and held it in front of him,barely blocking Archaneous Where'd that speed come from?He was lifted off the ground and thrown like a ragdoll,right into a building"Devour,Serkoyo."Immediately after the sword changed,he yelled"BANKAI!"As the darkness covered him,he flew back at Archaeous,only for the sword to fly out of his hand because of a punch to his gut.

"As long as even one of those hollow are around,I won't be beaten by the likes of you."Archaneous said as he slammed Yoksen into the roof,breaking through the cieling.

RE: Bleach RPG - Shadowknight - 05-16-2007

"Ouch that looked painful," Vulpin thought watching the two of them fight. She looked back down towards the street where Liz and Jena were standing, "That one girl took one of those hollows didn't she? Well, better make sure it doesn't get injured." She smiled as she jumped down right behind liz, "You're little friend is in danger." She warned, "That shinigami will probalby try to destroy it, it is their job, if you want to keep it I suggest you stay away from them." She said all this quickly and then vanished as quickly as she arrived, "Now, let's see if this works. Hopefull she'll stop trusting those shinigami, we might even get a new recruit out of this." She smiled.

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-16-2007

Vulpin's voice sounded like concience at that moment, telling Liz to choose protecting something that was just cute to her against all things around, I can confirm that... I do it myself, but... she looked inside her robes, the baby dragon on her cleavage pawing up like asking her to raise him up, "This one isn't like one of those bad things!" Liz suddenly shouted to Jena.

Yoksen crashed through the wall and skidded to a halt near the others,picking up his zanpakto off the ground"Get out of here.As long as that hollow is around him,he is too powerful."

Archaneous appeared in front of Liz"Give my pet to me,now.Or perish."

RE: Bleach RPG - DragonMasterX - 05-16-2007

Liz grunted and stepped back "Ah!" she gasped as she almost tripped, but she managed to leap away from Archaneous. "Never! You will kill him!" she cried, "I'm not gonna let you torture this innocent kid!"

RE: Bleach RPG - Kurtz - 05-17-2007

Kurtz, blinking as he entered the room, stared at his surroundings. He wasn't phased of such, or even sweat-dropped, as he took a calm look around the room. "Quite spiffy, to be honest. I take it you like the outside more?" He enquired.

RE: Bleach RPG - Disturbed - 05-17-2007

Jena got into stance then vanished using a bit of her reitsu reappearing right infront of Archaneous "Not a chance!" with a flash she did a backflip kick nailing him square under the chin before landing back down "We'll worry about the hollows later these guys are the ones luring the bad hollows here killing random people."

RE: Bleach RPG - amaterasu - 05-17-2007

Archaneous got knocked back a few feet,though he didn't seem hurt"Pathetic.If that was all you've got,this will be quick."He seemed to disapper.

Yoksen rose up from the ground in front of Liz,a claw going through his stomache"Run."He said,sounding very weak.