Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Protectors - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digimon Protectors (/showthread.php?tid=5151)

- Gogglehead - 10-13-2006

\"Yeah! Three cheers for Hikari-chan! Haraaay!\" Daisuke exclaimed throwing his first into the air.

Chibimon muttered a cheer with his mouth full as best he could.

- xvdjdamienstryker - 10-13-2006

**Hotel**

DJ: I'm sure if we follow our noses..we'll find the food^_^ (gently pulls matt up...)

Yukirenamon (ports behind Gabumon): Excuse me, but have you see my Digimon Tamer?

Kari(looks at TK):.......TK (blushes and smiles, raising her glass): Cheers -^_^-

**Gatomon and Patamon**
Gatomon (drinks the precum): ....mmmm you look like you're ready to burst...^_^^ (picks up the pace sucking him)

- Gogglehead - 10-13-2006

Daisuke frowned seeing that Hikari only noticed Takeru\'s remark. But he couldn\'t think of anyway to promote himself at this instance he he just slowly took another bite of the pizza.

- Yoosei - 10-13-2006

Matt: *follows DJ* yeah... I'm sure sooner or later we will find the food *chuckles*

Gabumon: *jumps a bit from the startlement, chocking a bit*..oww *turns around and looks at Yukirenamon* ....nah.. i can't say i have...but who is your partner anyway?

- Lord Patamon - 10-13-2006

*hotel*

TK:*he smiles at Kari* you deserve it Kari, you proved that your light is strong as ever, and now that we are all together nothing will stop us to save the digiworlds and our home worlds too

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*he moans louder feeling her going faster, he could feel himself about to burst* ahh....!! I'm so near.... nngh...!! *he gritted his teeth as he sinks the tip of his wing inside her pussy and caresses her pussy walls gently*

- Master Grim - 10-13-2006

Peter grinned at the other celebrating as he chewed on his burger. He laughed to himself after Saph swiped yet more food. Always insatiable...

- xvdjdamienstryker - 10-13-2006

Kari: Thank you... TK...Davis...both of you really pulled me through this....the only reason i'm still here is because of you (blushes deeper)...Thank you (hides her face)

DJ (coming with matt): Hey all^_^...what smells so-- Hey^^ Pizza (goes to get a slice)

Takato: ^_^ i think this is the beginning a a new Digifriendship (bites into a roll) mm

**Gatomon didn't let up as she gives her all to Patamon**

**back at the Hotel...the Kitty Digimon watches on...at Demiveemon...**

- Lord Patamon - 10-13-2006

*hotel*

TK:*smiles and gently puts his hand on Kari's chin as he looks at her* you're our friend and someone that means a lot to me *blushes a bit* no one messes with a digidestined without pay the price

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*he moans loud as he tried to hold it but Gatomon's treatment was too much for him* nngh.... G....Ga....Gatomon!!! *arches his head back in pleasure as he cums releasing his seed in her mouth* ahh..!!! mmmnnh...! *his wing slipped out her wet pussy*

- Lady_Knight - 10-13-2006

"Cheers," Rika murmured quietly. She smiled as Renamon finished the burger, and took another slice of pizza, which was soon onion free.
"Your still on that piece of pizza," Renamon pointed out.
"I don't inhale my food, " Rika retorted. Renamon smiled at her partner, and said something incomprihensible. Rikia looked at her oddly. "What?" she asked.
"I said," Renamon had now swallowed. "'I was hungry'. And I was, we worked hard today."
"Yeah..." murmured Rika. "I'm just tired...."

- Yoosei - 10-13-2006

Matt notices Gabumon and chuckles. he goes near him and gently pets his partner's back.

Matt: just look at ya... already "attacking" the food...

Gabumon: *eats some pizza and then smiles to Matt, giving a slice of pizza to him* take some for you as well

Matt: nah..I think i will pass.... *chuckles* you are really hungry...I see