Digiartists' Domain Community!
Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 12-22-2010

"Hmm, I think it'll work, if we ease it in," Nath admitted honestly as he used his spare hand to grasp the neko's soft, pale rump before fondling it and groping it in his grasp. "Though, if you can't take it, we can move onto something that'll fill it even more..." He admitted, growling happily to the thought he had just had in his mind.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 12-23-2010

Sara's ears immediately perk up and she looks at him from the corner of her eye. "What is it huh Nathie? That could fill my rear up even more?" She asks curiously while letting out a pleasing murr. Her rear slowly getting used to the feeling of the beads deep within her, her tail wagging in anticipation.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 01-01-2011

"Mmhh... well, perhaps filling you up myself?" Nath grinned darkly as he attempted for a brief moment to press the last bead into her rump, straining it against her backdoor for a few moments before leaving it. "If you'd like that, of course?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 01-01-2011

Sara let out a soft yelp when Nathan had tried to bury the last bead into her tight canal. Though once hearing his suggestion, the neko immediately growls happily. "Oh I don't like that, I rather love it. Mnnh...Feeling your friend down there, going into my cutie rump."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 01-17-2011

"Mhh, then shall we try it hon?" Nath growled, giving her a few moments before then pulling on the bead, withdrawing most of it in a quick motion before it popped out with a sound 'POP' before he set it aside, grasping his stiff member in his hand. "Right now, say?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 01-18-2011

"EEK~ " Sara let out a loud pleased meow once Nath pulled the beads off her rear. Her delicate hands grasped the bed covers tightly as a mix of feelings crossed her body. Despite that, she had to admit it was a pleasing experience in the end. Her ears perk up as she hears him. "Ooh?" Sara growls playfully before responding. "Definitely yes. You don't want to keep the cutie kitty here waiting right?" She asks while wiggling her rear teasingly.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 01-30-2011

"Ohh, I definitely don't want to keep my kitty waiting." Nath grunted soundly as he re-aligned his member with the silver-haired neko's tight rump, his member pressing up against her backdoor, before beginning to slide in with somewhat a lot of ease, groaning as he fed inches of his meat into her tight rump. "Mmmhh!!"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 01-31-2011

"Mng..." The silver-haired neck bites her lower lip for a moment, and grasped the bed covers tightly with her delicate hands. The pleasure she was getting from his member slipping inside her tight rear was far better than what the beads could had ever given her. "Ooh~ This feels a lot better" She commented in between soft moans that escape her throat. "M-More please"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 02-02-2011

"Mmh, you like this more?" Nath groaned loudly as he continued to slide his length into the neko's tight rump, clasping closely to her naked figure before moaning soundly as he hilted the neko. "Nnnghh.. g-gawds...!"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 02-03-2011

Sara couldn't help but let out a pleasing moan. "Ooh Nathie" She murmurs sweetly, enjoying the feeling of his pride up her tight backdoor, and even more the feeling of his body so close to hers. "D-Does it feel good?" She managed to ask, while sneaking her tail down to his rear and giving it a playful slap.