Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-23-2009

Later Amy awoke and looked around frantically. She found herself staring at a large screen as her movie ended and her son cuddling her as she slept. Not wanting to mention what she thought had just happened, she simply blushed and looked down at her sweet son. "A dream...had a bad dream." She murmured as she stroked her hand through his hair as he lay his head against her breast. She smiled at him and thought her self horribly disturbed for having such a vision, like her son would ever do that to her.

--------

Asuna paled even more and moaned slightly as she shook her head no. "Please...Nico stop....Its to much...I thought we...were friends..." Still no effect, save for Asuna's tears. She did not cry often and though she was not weeping, simply seeing tears on her was very unusual, though Nico would only know that if she read her manga. She struggled harder and panted, sighing and moaning just as much. "Please...Nico why?"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-23-2009

Alex still slept and he cuddled closer t his mother, moaning slightly as he just laid there on his mother's pillows. It was obvious he would not wake up unless Amy shook him a bit or something. If she did not, he just dug himself deeper into her breasts and cuddled up to her even more.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-23-2009

"Alex." Amy said softly as she shook him a bit. "Alex wake up, come on Alex." She smiled at him and lifted him away from her and said "We have to go home now. I guess the movie was not that good was it?" She asked blushing since they both had fallen asleep. "Come on, I cant carry you all the way to the car."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-23-2009

"Mmm....Mommy.....so....beautiful," he mumbled. It seemed in his mind he was having a sex dream, where he had broken his mother into a slut and was publicly fucking her in the park. "I love you, Mommy. I'll give you good fucking everyday....Don't ever leave me, mommy. I want you with me...forever..." he whispered in his sleep.

(OK, one more post for me!)

Amy seemed shocked by his words more than anything in her entire life. "Alex wake up!" She said more loudly, giving him a hard shake, she wanted him to wake up, to explain all this, and to tell her if what she thought she had dreamed had actually happened. If he woke up then she would ask him "What were you dreaming about! Tell me right now!"

"Huh?" Alex said as he awoke. "Mom? What's with you?" he groaned as he yawned and stretched. "What was I dreaming about?" he repeated and stopped to think, before saying. "Nothing. Nothing at all, why?" he answered, looking at his mother. "Mom you look like you've seen a ghost. You okay?"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-24-2009

Bump.....................................................................

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-24-2009

OOC: Sorry, been busy.

IC: "Because...Alex ha a darkside, and if he gets a hold of you the he'll do far worse...." Nico said as one hand slapped the girls face and another roughly squeezed her ass.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-25-2009

Amy shook her head and and groaned. "Ya, Im OK. But I think mommy needs a councilor. Lets go Alex, I need to go him and take a nice long shower fallowed by a nice long nap." She said as she stood up and began to move towards the exit. 'I must have still been dreaming..." she thought as she waited for Alex, her beloved son.

---------

"Ow! Stop! Alex has not done anything wrong! Your the one raping me!" She cried out as she was slapped and her ass was squeezed. "I will leave Nico! I swear I will! I can have Alex all to yourself, just please stop!" She cried out, thinking that Nico may be unreasonably jealous and thus attacking her.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-26-2009

Alex took his mother's hand and tugged on it, wanting to look his mother in her eyes. "Mom, what's wrong? You don't seem to good, and why do you need to see a counselor?" he asked, wanting an answer for his poor mother. "Can I help in anyway?"