Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8761)

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-09-2009

"Oh, really? Well then, I'd be happy to be the first, lovely." Jedrek then walked over to the game and payed for a try at the hammer. The burly shadow dragon prepared himself, gripping the hammer tightly before he swung roughly with all his might. A loud ringing sound rang out for a second, as Jedrek hit the bell at the top, the dragon grinning in triumph. "Ah, that wasn't too hard. Go ahead and choose any prize you want, Shiva."

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 10-10-2009

As soon as the bell rang, Shiva instinctively clinged to the dragon's neck, pressing her cold body against his. "ahhh you did it, you did it" she squealed happily. Though when he told her to choose the prize, she calmed down and unwrapped her arms from around his neck, smiling widely nonetheless. Approaching the counter where all the prizes were, she takes a close look before pointing it out at one plushie in the shape of a bear. "me wants the teddy" she murmured in a rather cutely voice.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-10-2009

"Hehe, okay then, the teddy it is." Jedrek grabbed the large stuffed teddy bear for Shiva, the dragon happy when he saw her excited face. "So what does my lovely mistress want to do next?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 10-11-2009

The human of ice quickly snuggled the teddy against her and then looks back at Jedrek. "well fair isn't a properly fair if we don't get to eat come cotton candy" she murmured softly and then sticked her tongue out.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-11-2009

"Oh, that's sounds great." Jedrek laughed a little before he looked around before seeing a food stand that had some tasty looking cotton candy for sale. "Ah, here we go, cutie. I'll get you a nice big one." The dragon soon returned with a large pink cotton candy for the ice human. "Will this do, lovely?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 10-12-2009

"I am going to get used to be spoiled like this" The human of ice giggled and then she handles the plushie to the dragon. "do you mind holding it for a while, as I eat the cotton candy?" she asks in an adorable way while reaching out her hand and holding the cotton candy he brought to her.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-12-2009

"Sure, no problem, lovely." Jedrek holds the huge teddy bear for Shiva to let the ice human eat her cotton candy. The shadow dragon wagged his tail happily, glad that his mistress was enjoying herself.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 10-12-2009

As soon as she was free of the teddy bear, she starts eating little bits of the cotton candy, murring happily. "ahh it has been so long since I last tasted one of these" she then looks at the dragon and smiles. "you look so adorable, holding that plushie" she teased him, poking her tongue out playfully.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-13-2009

Jedrek blushed a little before uttering, "Adorable? I don't think so, lovely." The shadow dragon laughed a little before he smiled towards Shiva, asking her, "So how is the cotton candy, Shiva?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 10-14-2009

"hmhh really good, do you want to try?" and before waiting for the dragon's response, she quickly got a bit of the cotton candy and brings it near his muzzle. "I'm sure you will like it" she murmured adorably.