Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 12-30-2006

And after hearing her words, he joined on a few seconds later; "Well... After we see Ikonnen, I'll see if he can't use that ancient barrier..." But then bit his lower lip after he saw her lowered vision, and sighed.... before cuddling her close. "...I understand.... do you want to go retire into yo- I mean, Kitt's room for a while after we speak to Ikonnen...?"

Ikonnen stayed silent for a few seconds, as a bead of cold sweat ran down the side of his head and he immediately put a paw to his head. "I didn't expect this.... I knew that dragon would've been hurt in all of this.... but I didn't expect him to die!" Almost immediately after that, he recoiled back into his seat. "The others left, I could not even control them this time, to fight Kubrika. Although they have a wrecked Soul Extractor, they cannot use the Garnet Gem in replacement of the Fire Gem. The Fire Gem was the thing never found after...."

"....And after this mission, I will see to it everyone who went will pay for their obedience with a lot of hard work and training, I did not expect the Cross to turn on their own leader.... well, most of them." The canine cast his still eyes over Ada and sighed. "I just hope you don't have the right mind to go either, Ada."

As those words hit Zerus' ears, he immediately broke, in some form. His strong structure just seemingly crumbled as he quickly moved his arms and cuddled her close to his body - his tail immediately shooting and wrapping around her entire waist. "Y-Yoosei.... I..... I did that.... f-for you?" He asked that with an uncertainty, as he lowered his muzzle and stared on her from her own shoulder.

- Crimson Fox - 12-30-2006

Ada's eyes widened to the size of saucers, the vixen mystified. "They've gone to fight Kubrika...they won't stand a chance...I know firsthand the power that demon holds...as do you I take it." Her tail drooped to match the look of disappointment on her muzzle. "Do not blame them, sir...their eagerness blinds them from the truth...I will go and try to persuade them to return..." She was about to leave when curiosity crept into her body. "Wait, what of the Fire Gem, I thought we possessed all the gems, neither summoning the Final Summon nor using Crimson's machine is possible without their combined strength."

- Kurtz - 12-30-2006

"Well, it is up to you if you want to do that, Ada." Ikonnen stated softly, as he started to ruffle a paw through his hair. "But... I'm thinking of trying to make everyone take a week off of missions and attacking. We need to devise a good plan... and now is the best time to...." He then cast his eyes over the desk and picked up his pen again. "....But... let's get them home, shall we?"

- Crimson Fox - 12-30-2006

"Very well...I only hope that they listen to me..." The red wizard nodded towards the dog before teleporting away through the shadows, heading for the airship parked outside the wrecked eastern village.

- DragonMasterX - 12-31-2006

Dorothy sniffed, "Come, let's go to talk to Ikonnen, after that I just... want to forget all that happened today... please..." she said, looking on Kurtz's eyes with a pleading look.

- Disturbed - 12-31-2006

Wengren stood there silent within the lab starying up at the now closed cieling where th Ragnarok had flown out of "Come back safe guys." he said silently then with a deep sigh he turned round and headed back up to the main hall "Ikonnen's not gonna be happy with me." he said to himeslf.

< Ikonnen's Office >

Wengren took a hard gulp then her put his fist up to the office's wood door and gave a light knock "I-Ikonnen, sir?"

- Kurtz - 12-31-2006

Ikonnen gave a stern nod to Ada, before hearing Wengren's voice, and almost immediately, the small smile that was growing on his face turned to a stern frown. "Oh, Wengren. Come in, if you're not busy with that mission you're so eager to run into."

Kurtz could only but understand Dorothy, as he also stared back into her eyes. He nodded softly, and licked her nose just gently, before breaking the embrace with her - and then slowly starting to walk down the corridor towards Ikonnen's Room.

- Disturbed - 12-31-2006

Wengren's head lowered as he entered the room "I decided not to go along with them, they have already left in the Ragnarok." he gave a deep sigh and rubbed his head "I apologize for the way I acted, sir. I was way out of line. I suppose I was just blinded by getting Kellie back, there was no plan of attempting to attack Kubrika just an extraction mission." the night elf then looked at Sir Ikonnen with a stern look "I'll take whatever punishment you have for me for my actions, no matter how harsh it may be."

- Kurtz - 12-31-2006

"Well, for Kurtz whenever he does that against my words, he says he wants me to make him train until he drops unconcious and then we bring him in." Ikonnen stated, and shrugged. "But I won't push that on you. All of you still disobeyed my direct orders though. You will all go under a week of training nonetheless, and any more apbruntent actions against my word will mean removal from the Cross. If you all can't learn to take actions from someone who has had years of battlefield experience more then you all, then I say let you die off, as harsh as it sounds. We can't have any reckless people here and think of them as the good people."

- Disturbed - 12-31-2006

Wengren sat down in a chair in front of Ikonnen's desk "I guess everyone got upset and thought you didnt care what would happen to Kellie. Thats why everyone got so riled up."