Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-06-2011

"Yeah, this looks real nice." Jedrek flashes a pleased smile towards Ryo before trying on the shiny leather jacket for a moment and looks in a nearby mirror. "Hmmm, looks good, goes great with my black scales, and it shows off my figure real well." The shadow dragon chuckled before flexing his beefy arm for the mirror. "Hmmm, I think I'll get it. Now let's find you something, smexy." Jedrek smirks as he tries to find something cute for his lover.

"Oooh, sounds interesting. Sure, cutie." Monica grins, following Minami into the movie theater. "Hmmm, so what's the name of this movie anyways?" asked the vixen while looking at the various movie posters that were up along the theater's walls.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 02-07-2011

"I hope it doesn't feel tight." Ryo observe Jedrek trying the new jacket which fits perfectly in terms of size and color of his strong body. Once settled, the wolf blushed lightly and follows the dragon around the store to accompany him find something for Ryo.

Minami leads Monica to the cinema located on the third floor, various posters framed nicely on the wall and above the ticketing section. "It's in Japanese language, a movie called Love." She said as ordered two tickets and paid on the spot, before handing one to Monica. "Here you are."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-07-2011

"Hmmm, I wonder..." Jedrek looked about and saw some rather girly clothing, imaging Ryo wearing the lacy garments. "Would you be up for wearing something like this, cutie?" The shadow dragon smirks as he presents the wolf with some pink, lacy lingerie, along with what appeared to be a Japanese schoolgirl outfit.

"Thanks, sugar." Monica grins as she walks towards the viewing room with her. "Hmmm, a Japanese movie, eh? Hopefully they have subtitles, hehe." The Renamon was interested though since she's never seen a foreign film before, her tail wagging eagerly.

As Jedrek select and showing the clothes, he couldn't help but blushed even more. Those clothes especially the lingerie is kind of too sexy and revealing, but he definitely won't mind to wear it for the dragon. "S-Sure thing, Jed...W-Would you like to see me in these..?"

The hybrid entering the viewing hall with Monica and went to an empty seat located in the middle of the hall. "Actually, you have an ability to understand the foreign language...." Minami stated in Japanese language which surprisingly Monica able to understand what she's talking. "...because you had tasting my sweet magical nectar"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-07-2011

"Yes, I would, cutie." Jedrek smirked darkly before slurping Ryo's cheek softly, and then handed him the feminine clothing near the changing room. "Go ahead and try them on, wolfie. I just know you'll look great in that outfit."

"Oh, wow! That's some powerful juice, Minami," uttered the vixen, surprised as she comprehended every word flowing out of the hybrid's lips. "Thank you for the wonderful gift, sugar. Hmmm, so is there anything else your magic nectar did?" she asked out of curiosity before giving her lover a soft kiss across her nose.

Ryo giggled and took the clothes before went in to the changing room and close the door behind him. He strip off the long sleeveless shirt and wear the lacy lingerie without putting the panties on since it's a policy set up by the shop. Later then, the wolf stepped out and showing to Jedrek like a model. "W-what do you think...?" He asked while blushing, the lingerie indeed show his feminine side perfectly.

Minami sat on a chair besides Monica while waiting for the movie to start, giggling from the kiss. "Mnn..Let's see...You have an ability to use minimal mana to produce a massive power output, and also you feel extremely sensitive..." She paused for a moment and whispered on Monica's ear. "...On your perky nipples and lovely breasts, clit and your sensitive spot with minimal teasing and not to forget, your lips and tailhole getting even tight."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-08-2011

Jedrek nearly drooled as he looked over Ryo's lovely body and cute pose, the dragon wagging his tail eagerly. "Rawrrr...you look perfect, cutie." He blushed lightly across his ebony cheeks as he observed the wolf's adorable presentation. "Can't wait to see ya in that tonight with the rest of the stuff." He then leaned in and affectionately slurped Ryo's cheek.

"Oh my..." Monica blushed lightly, a bit flustered by the dirty talk, though she was rather interested in how sensitive her naughty bits were now. "Well, I suppose we'll have to give it a try when we get home, hehe." She giggled a bit before sitting back and watching the movie start.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 02-08-2011

The wolf blushed and chuckles from Jedrek's reaction on him wearing a cute lacy lingerie. "Thank you for the compliment, Jed." Ryo lean closer and kissed the dragon's cheek before going back to the changing room to try another outfit that Jedrek had chosen. "Patience is the key. There's many nights for us to enjoy together." He strip off the lingerie and wear a Japanese schoolgirl outfit, then stepped out to present his appearance to Jedrek.

"Don't worry. My magic nectar need some time to alter the sensitivity and tightness of your naughty parts." Minami whispered once again and focus on the big screen while her dragon tail coils with Monica's fluffy tail.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 02-08-2011

"Patience...right." Jedrek chuckled a little at that advice as many naughty ideas filled his head. He then saw Ryo step out dressed like an adorable wolfgirl and growled lustfully. "Rawrrr, well aren't you a cute wolfie?" The shadow dragon then lightly teased him by gently swatting his skirted rump with his tail.

"Okay. I'm sure it will be fine." Monica then rested back and smiled as their tails intertwined before she saw the movie begin. The title scrolled by before she saw a very lovely mountain come into view while a light orchestral tune filled the theater.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 02-09-2011

As Jedrek swing his tail over the skirt, Ryo intentionally covers them with his paw like a shy girl and continued to blush. "Hehe, thank you. I guess I should take both of the clothes." Ryo smiled and kissed Jedrek's cheek before heading to change back into his clothing, and exited by carrying the selection by his arms. "Mnrr..Anything you'd like to choose for me, or this should be sufficient?"