Digiartists' Domain Community!
Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 08-04-2010

"Mmhh... what about this?" Nath then slowly guided her a little towards one of the two toys he had spotted with a grin, and then pointed her towards a set of beads and a butt plug, blushing darkly. "What do you think?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 08-04-2010

Sara couldn't help but blush darkly, staring at the toys for a moment before looking at Nath. "You think that would even fit in me? It sounds interesting though" She admitted, her tail wagging frantically behind her before she then too spotted a toy and smirks while whispering on his ear. "What about that one?" She asks while pointing to a strap-on.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 08-05-2010

"W-Well," Nath stuttered, thinking about what Sara was planning with the strap-on for a moment, before gulping and then chuckling lightly, blushing hardly across his cheeks. "Well, I think we should get quite a few toys afterall, so I guess you can get that."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 08-05-2010

"We should get quite few toys?" Sara repeated before then smirking and asking "Then, besides the strap-on, the beads and the but plug, what else do you want?" She asks curiously while looking at the blushing Nath.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 08-07-2010

"Hmm... maybe a little... vibrator?" Nath grinned darkly, looking towards her as he then sneaked over to one, a bullet-shaped one before slowly pointing her over towards it. "Seems it can lock inside as well and has a little bit you can pull it out with."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 08-08-2010

Sara followed Nath to see the vibrator he mentioned about. She couldn't help but still flush darkly and looks at the toy for a moment before looking up at him. "You sure know a lot about these toys huh" She commented playfully but then smiles. "Let's get the ones we mentioned so far then" she winks at him.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 08-09-2010

"Well, better to have some knowledge about them, right?" Nath questioned, though blushed darkly as he looked onto Sara, before collecting the few together and nodding softly. "Alright then, let's just get these ones then and... well," Reaching over to another side, he collected a few sets of lubes. "These too."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 08-10-2010

"It is good indeed to have some knowledge about them indeed though you sure know quite a lot" Sara teased, poking her tongue out cutely at him though blushing darkly too. "Let's go then" She said softly after noticing him picking up bottles of lube too. "Want me to help you carry them?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 08-11-2010

"Nah, it'll be fine." Nath nodded, handing some of the lube bottles over to her before approaching the counter. The person at the counter noticed Sara's ears, but didn't ask anything as they packed the stuff up and Nath paid for them, before heading out with her. "So, back home?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 08-12-2010

Sara helps him up in carrying their new acquisitions and smiles while standing next to him. "Sounds about right" She responded playfully though as they started walking, she whispers, loud enough for him to hear. "I think that person back there was staring at my ears" As she comments that, her ears twitch happily.