Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-05-2009

((Sorry I thought we'd be done before you posted))

Nico mufeled her screams and cried as she came over and over "M-master! I'f we keep going they'll hear!" Nico pleaded desperate to be free.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-06-2009

"Heh, you're so pathetic, my little lover," he whispered, petting her body, before pulling back and cleaning his dick against her ass. He zipped it back up and patted Nico on her head. "We'll split the two of them up, you distract Asuna. I don't care if you have to seduce to her into lesbian sex, make sure she doesn't go after my mother and I. I'll take care of my mommy," Alex stated, before opening and walking out of the door. "Now hurry up," he ordered, and left.

"You two getting along well?" Alex questioned, walking to his mom and Asuna.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-06-2009

Asuna and Amy were sitting in the kitchen talking and they both nodded. "She is a very very bright girl." Amy complemented, making Asuna blush. "Im actually not that smart..." She murmured, remembering her home title of Baka red. "She can stay, Im still calling the school though, but I cant turn the poor dear down." Alec's mom continued, sipping some of the tea she had made for them.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-06-2009

Nico nearly wept as she redressed, checking herself before she caled "Asuna! Can yo help me for aa moment?" she knew to do as se was told not for herself, but for fear of what Alex may do to the girl if she doesn't.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-06-2009

Asuna stood up and smiled to the others before she went off to help Nico. As she walked in she seemed to sense something wrong and asked "Are you OK Nico? What do you need help with?" She walked closer to the pirate as she said this, completely unaware of what had just happened.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-07-2009

Alex smiled and neared her mother, "Hey mom? When was the last time you and I just hanged out?" he asked. "I mean, you and me, no work, school, or anything. Just mother and son?"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-08-2009

"Uhm..I need you to help me short through my treasure. I need to decide what to keep and what to sell." Nico halfed lied, actually needing to do this but not really needing help.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 03-08-2009

"Oh, OK sure..." Asuna said, sitting down in a chair to help sort stuff, though it was clear from the start that she was not good at it, having never had to decide the value of anything before. "Hey whats this?" She asked as she help up a strange, apple looking fruit, white with golden stripes. "Thats a weird treasure to have...do we sell it, eat it or just throw it away?" She asked.

-------------

Amy smiled and said "To long sweety, to long. I cant believe you want to spend time with me now, I usually have to drag you out of the house." She said with a small pout. "So what do you want to do? Im free for the rest of the evening." she said with a kind, motherly smile.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

"I know, and I've been feeling guilty about that, so let's go wherever you want to. Maybe the mall? A restaurant?" Alex asked. "How about the theater? Or maybe just a walk around the park?"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 03-08-2009

Nico had accidently bcome too absorbed by the work t nottice what Asuna was talking about and just answered withoutthinking "Eat it I guess." by the time she realises what she said it would be too late.