Digiartists' Domain Community!
Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) (/showthread.php?tid=8018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 02-14-2009

"Mom...." Alex sighed. He sighed, I suppose that was the best he could do. "Can they atleast stay for tonight? I want to explain to them everything. Just ONE NIGHT! Please?" he asked, as Dark Alex had already formed a plan for tonight. "Please....! One night? Just one, you won't even know they're here! Please!"

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 02-14-2009

Nico thought for a moment before she replied "I've never heard of cars or planes...but from what I've seen things from my world still have their abilities," she said demonstrating by forming a pair of arms conected at her elbow "So maybe yours are the same."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 02-15-2009

"No. You can tell them whats happening but Im taking one of them today, and then Im going to have a long talk with your principal, this kind of thing is unacceptable without my consent." Amy said angrily. "Thats the end of it, and I have to meet both of them and see what grade they are in, otherwise they both go."

---------

"Wow! Thats so...awesome actually." Asuna said, admiring the arms. Asuna took her card and said "Adeat." Suddenly her card began to glow and a giant fan appeared. "There it is!" Asuna said, taking the fan. "Well, it looks like I still have some of my powers at least."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 02-15-2009

"I'll go get them," Alex sighed, walking away. "Damn slut," Dark Alex whispered as he got out of ear shot. Walking back into his room, he looked at Asuna and Nico. "Sorry girls, mom said only one of you can stay. Also she wants to talk to both of you in the kitchen."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 02-15-2009

Asuna nodded to Alex and said "OK..Um, is there a story you want us to say or would you rather we tell her the truth?" She asked as she got up with the help of her fan.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 02-15-2009

"I think a blatent lie would be best. I'm willing to bet that someone coming from another world isn't a common acurence." Nico said as she let the extra limbs fade away.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 02-15-2009

"Tell her from your out of state or country. Tell her you're here because of a foreign exchange program, and maybe try begging to my mother to stay, understand?" Alex asked. "If she asks, tell her you're from...Japan, or something."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Maero - 02-17-2009

"Well...I am." Asuna said, getting up. This should not be to hard for her, she was a student after all, even in uniform, and she was from Japan. She looked over at Nico and saw a problem though. "Um...how are we going to pass you off as a student?" She asked, looking at the full grown and well endowed woman. "Your mother cant possibly be fooled by that..."

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - Salem A. Delgado - 02-18-2009

"...she's right you know...unless you have some kind of plan fo that?" Nico asked hiding the embaressment that she hadn't realized that sooner.

RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - MasterZero - 02-18-2009

"Oh um...Get some of the Cursed Fruit? Do any of them have a power that can help us? What about you Asuna? Is there a spell or anything you can cast to help us?" Alex asked.