Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-20-2010

Monica tried to lean out of the way, but Minami managed to land an indirect blow to her side. "Nnhh...good shot. I guess I better speed up." The vixen prepared to strike again, this time throwing a swift upwards punch.

"Nice moves, Ryo." Jedrek grins as he blocked Ryo's next attack, before he tries to counter with a quick body blow.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-20-2010

Minami smiled but somewhat feel pity hurting her comrade. She didn't step back and that punch hits under her chin, throwing her to the ground. "Oh crap..." She groaned, a small amount of blood appeared on her lips before slowly gets up. "I'm fine, Monica....Keep on..." The hybrid getting in defence pose, waiting for the Renamon to strike again.

Ryo being thrown away to the back as Jedrek hit him with the body, and charge the dragon with a flying kick directly on Jedrek's beefy legs, but not sure the force is enough to throw the dragon on his butt.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-23-2010

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sugar." Monica grimaced a little, hating the sight of blood across her lover's lips. Well, I can heal it when we're done. She has to learn how to fight. "Okay, get ready." The vixen slowly closed in and threw a body blow punch towards Minami, hoping that the hybrid would be able to block this time.

"Ugh..." Jedrek was a bit surprised by Ryo's swift comeback and took the blow to his legs, causing the shadow dragon to stumble onto the ground. "Not over yet." He quickly rolled back to dodge another attack before he arose from the ground to defend himself. Good, looks like he made a swift recovery after those injuries yesterday.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-24-2010

The hybrid carefully analyze Monica's movement and quickly grab the female's wrist, turned around and thrown Monica flat to the ground before putting her unsheathed claw on the neck. It seems there's a slight improvement on response time and wished to move quick. Minami then helped Monica to stand up and continue fighting.

Ryo now in offensive position, deliver various attacking moves towards Jedrek, hoping the dragon to respond and blocked most of his attacks. Sometimes, he was trying so hard to defeat the enemy twice as powerful as he is.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-26-2010

Monica gasped and blinked in confusion. "Wow, that was quick, sugar. Nice moves!" The vixen blushed lightly, impressed by Minami's improvement. After she was back on her feet, Monica closed in to make another attack, this time unleashing a mid-kick towards the hybrid's midsection.

Jedrek did his best to block the attacks, but found himself being overwhelmed since Ryo was swifter than him. Eventually, a blow slipped past his defense and struck his beefy black shoulder. "Nhhh, good one..." The shadow dragon then tried to counter, making a firm vertical strike towards Ryo.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-29-2010

"Thank you, honey." Minami smiled and wave her long hair before getting ready in defensive position. She saw Monica's kick heading to her midsection and quickly blocked with her arms, taking a few step back and lower herself before swishing her dragon tail on Monica's other leg, hoping to give enough force throwing the Renamon back to the ground.

Another hit registered on Jedrek as his fist break through the defense and hit on the dragon's shoulder. He do not want to deliver a hard punch to avoid Jedrek getting hurt. Seeing his fist move towards him, Ryo grab the fist and brought the arm to Jedrek's back, locking it firmly before putting his unsheathed claws on the dragon's neck.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 11-30-2010

"Whoa!" Monica gasped as she was knocked back a little into the wall. She groaned lightly as she quickly recovered and threw a body blow.

Jedrek noticed the claws at his neck and chuckled softly, telling him, "You do realize, wolfie, that it would be very hard to pierce my scaled hide with claws alone." After sticking his tongue out playfully, he then added, "But I concede defeat for this round. Nice counter."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 11-30-2010

Without having enough time to dodge, Monica's fist hitting her belly in such a strong force, causing the hybrid to spit a small amount of blood and backed out before kneel with one knee on the ground, trying to hold such pain. This is one of the reason why she dislike close combat fighting. "Ooff...!"

Ryo give a soft scratch on Jedrek's neck while leaning his muzzle close to the ear. "It's strong enough to penetrate your scales even one inch deep, but enough to deliver a powerful electric shock and kill you." The wolf whispers softly, retreat his claws away and helped Jedrek to stood up.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 12-01-2010

"Minami!" gasped Monica as she put down her fists and came closer. "Sorry, I got carried away on your first sparring match." The medical ninja focused some of her chakra and touched the spot where Minami had been punched to help heal her body and numb the pain. "Feeling better?"

The beefy dragon felt the light scratch and winced a little. "Heh, good thing we're not going all out then." Jedrek smiled, appreciating the help to get back on his feet. Hmmm, didn't realize he had such a tough side, impressive. I'm still not sure if his claws are that sharp, but he's right about the electricity. The shadow being shivered from the thought as he grabbed his training pole. "So, did you still want to spar, wolfy, or did you have something else in mind?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 12-01-2010

The hybrid hold such an intense pain in her stomach and didn't use her magic to disperse the pain. She had promised herself not to use any magic during close combat training. As Monica's healing power spreading throughout her body, the pain slowly subsided before lifting a small smile. "Yeah, and do not worry about being carried away, Monica...My brother loves pushing me to the limits everytime we're training together..."

Ryo comb his long black hair and wave it around a little while watching Monica treating Minami, seeming like the Renamon had punched her quite hard. At lest he could feel ain improvement within his sister. "I guess that's the end of today's training. In fact, I sweat a lot." He giggled, wiping his sweat on his chest.