Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 09-29-2008

Amy gasped as the warrior walekd in and so th green liqueur. "What is that?" she asked. Back with Hunter he was stil ltrying to pull her out, now using his tentacles to do it.

"Grace, please come out. Let me speak to you, my love!" he ordered, trying to grab her.

---------------------

"Just give it some time and it'll feel good," Mai said, not losing a beat. She moaned loudly as her fake cock was being fucked and sucked on Silvia's skin, leaving a hickey. "You're a good fuck, slut," she moaned.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 09-29-2008

Hunter grabbed her and pulled her out Squirming on the floor, her eye color now purple. "Stop! Let me go! I dont deserve your touch! I dont deserve life!" She took one of the tentacles and tried to strangle herself with it. Meanwhile, Alexander just stood there, ignoring Amy altogether. IF things looked helpless then he would move in.

---------

"Ohhhhh....." She moaned. Silvia was getting weaker again. She could feel herself being pressed agaisnt the bathroom wall now that she could not longer hold herself up by herself. "Mistress....mistress...mistress." She said over and over as her breasts bounced agaisnt hers.

"Grace, stop!" Hunter ordered, pulling her into a hug. "I am your Husband and lover. You deserve my love, my touch, and life. If you think otherwise, you are wrong."

--------------

"Like it you dirty little slut? Like your Mistress's cock?!" Mai yelled, and pulled closer so their breasts smashed against each other and Mai thrust in faster and deeper. "You're my lover and my whore. Got it? I'll fuck you wherever and whenever I want!"

Grace pushed away from him, almost seeming burned by his touch. Her eyes were all purple now, no white or blue left. Even her pupils were gone. "Death. Get away...I need....I need to die" She pleaded/demanded. Alexander sighed and said "You gave her the whole bottle didnt you? Here, this will nullify the potion...but it might be better to let her die then to let her have free will again." HE said giving Hunter the green potion.

Hunter took the potion and sighed. "Drink," he ordered Grace. He grabbed her and tried making her drink it, though it was obvious he did not want to.

"Its poison." Alexander added. At that grace took the whole thing and drank it down with out hesitation. At first nothing happened. And then the screaming happened. Grace screamed so loud and for so long she nearly destroyed her own voice box. Her eyes where returning to normal though as she did and slowly she quited down until she went limp in Hunter's arms. She stayed like that for a few seconds and then looked up at him softly and said "H-Hunter?" Her voice was almost no more then a whisper as she tried to focus her eyes on him.

"Poison!?" Hunter growled. "What do you mean poison?!" he yelled as Grace screamed. HE suddenly heard Grace whisper to him. "Grace? Yes, its me. How do you feel?"

Grace looked up at him and then suddenly punched him hard in the face. So hard it nearly broke her fist. "Ow...Ow...Ow!" She said cradling her hand. "Sorry." She said afterwards. "But you had it coming." Alexander sighed once more and said "I only said it was poison so she would drink it. She is cured now. And by the way, you left the Queen sitting in the throne room unattended." And with that he left to get some rest, he needed it after this.

Hunter still had some injuries thanks to Julia and the Queen so the punch hurt more than usual. "Understandable," he groaned, standing up. He then sighed again and walked out. "Guards, go to the throne room and lock up the Queen in the dungeons," he ordered. He then looked at Amy and Grace. "How do you feel, my Queen?" he asked Grace.

She looked up at Hunter and did not know what to think. "You....you imprisoned my mind with your potion....you raped me at the alter and raped Silvia. You made me feel as if all this was my fault, like I was to blame for your invasion....but you also saved my life by lifting the curse you placed on me. I suppose I am still your wife, and I will always be as such. But I dont want to be a slave inside my own head. I will remain as your Queen...But I wish to be at least treated like some sort of royalty, not be you but at least by others. Otherwise simply slap a collar on me and call me slave because that is all I will be." She waited to see how Hunter would respond. She was not taking that potion again, that was for sure.

-------------

"Y-Yes mistress." Silvia said as the warm water poured over her and the pleasure in her began to rise, though the pain was still pretty high. "Mistress...I...it hurts." She said as her ass bled from being over stretched. "Just...just pull one finger out." She begged.