Digiartists' Domain Community!
Let the fun start! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Let the fun start! (/showthread.php?tid=7489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Let the fun start! - senjuro - 09-18-2008

Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...

RE: Let the fun start! - Kurtz - 09-18-2008

There was the Dark one I liked with Flamey at the top- I always used that one. I'd love to see that one restored ._.

RE: Let the fun start! - Chaotic Phoenix - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 01:00 AM)senjuro Wrote: Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...

From what I know, Lord Patamon said that Wolfie would have to put those in, since he has to reinstall the themes feature back on here. I was wanting to try and make a theme of my own, but that's when I was told this.

RE: Let the fun start! - Bee - 09-18-2008

FUCK YEAH!!!! YOU CAN THROW A HURRICANE AT ME, BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!

*ahem*

I missed you guys. And, Ike missed me. Feel sorry for those dipheads that tried to ride it out on Galveston Island, though.

...don't know what I'm talking about?

Watch the news.

RE: Let the fun start! - Lord Patamon - 09-18-2008

(09-18-2008, 01:00 AM)senjuro Wrote: Is there any way we can restore the old themes that were here? I hate the default theme, and there was one that SonicHowler! made that I really liked...

The images of the other themes are on the servers but I don't know what is the exact CSS style Wolfe used, that will be up to him.

Harie Krauzer your stars are back now, it was a setting on the normal members group that had to be fixed ^^

RE: Let the fun start! - Lost - 09-18-2008

I dunno. I like the layout of this style.

RE: Let the fun start! - DragonMasterX - 09-18-2008

Layouts aren't a problem, and this is as closest as the forum looked like before. Remember that beggars can't be choosers, let's give 'em some time to get all this fixed, they'll be done shortly, I'm sure ;3

WHICH IS WHY... I'll have to move my ass and start typing RP summaries to put my two current awesome RPs that were outbursting activity, it's a loss, but nothing the SDP can't fix. I'll so own everyone with my villains, *ahem* Let's continue our fun. And thanks again to the people that made possible the return of the DaD!

RE: Let the fun start! - Light_Renamon - 09-18-2008

Am gald the forum back. i thought this forum died out like renamon nl but am really gald its still around, i mean where else can i go for furry digi goodness

RE: Let the fun start! - CloneWarrior - 09-18-2008

The problem that I'm the most annoyed with is the mssing PMs....

I was stupid enough to type up drafts of stories in them and not save them other places...

Stupid me....

RE: Let the fun start! - Lord Patamon - 09-18-2008

Nah, this forum borrowed some lives from a Gatomon to keep going, it only likes to scare the hell out of us XD