Digiartists' Domain Community!
Breakfast - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Breakfast (/showthread.php?tid=6980)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Breakfast - Yoosei - 04-22-2007

I don't eat breakfast actually. *sweat-drops*

RE: Breakfast - Harie Krauzer - 04-22-2007

Hmmm, the first thing that I think of is French Toast with honey. Yes, honey, not syrup. I really don't care for syrup, and I don't see why people like it so much over honey. Then bacon or something like that, sausage works too.

My ussual is just cheerios and "whole" milk. Sometimes I do have eggs every once and a while.

RE: Breakfast - Sabre of Pain - 04-22-2007

because honey is very thick syrop is more liquidy

[quote=Wisemon]
Two giant bowls of Mini Spooners, Wheat & Barley Nuggets, and Bran Flakes.

RE: Breakfast - Angry_kittens - 04-22-2007

This is a typical breakfast for me... and btw.. I have no idea how I manage to stay skinny eating all of this...

2 large buttermilk pancakes with butter flavored syrup instead of maple, 4 sausage links (or two sausage patties dependign on what we have) 4 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, a large glass of orange juice, and 4 strawberry poptarts.

I eat a lot... lunch and dinner are usually bigger meals than that if I'm home.. but I still stay the same weight.. haven't gained or lost an ounce in three years.

RE: Breakfast - Calibremon - 04-22-2007

I have what the Aussies call a 'Dingo's Breakfast'

1) A Scratch
2) A Piss
3) And a look Around.

:P I haven't eaten a proper breakfast since I dunno when, and i seem to function just fine without it.

RE: Breakfast - rorancrystalwolf - 04-22-2007

For me I normally have one of 4 things...

Either an omelette, Oatmeal, poptarts, or the rare cereal. I don't have a big breakfast, just enough to get me to lunch. I will eat anything for breakfast unless it's Grits... I hate grits.

RE: Breakfast - Crimson Fox - 04-23-2007

On the average day I usually have a bowl of cereal with some fruit cut in it, toast, and a glass of orange juice.

When I actually have time though I tend to go for fried eggs on toast, bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

RE: Breakfast - Wisemon - 04-23-2007

Quote:2 large buttermilk pancakes with butter flavored syrup instead of maple, 4 sausage links (or two sausage patties dependign on what we have) 4 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, a large glass of orange juice, and 4 strawberry poptarts.

I eat a lot... lunch and dinner are usually bigger meals than that if I'm home.. but I still stay the same weight.. haven't gained or lost an ounce in three years.
I think I speak for at least half the board when I say that's just not fair. If your cholesterol is justifiably through the roof, then I'm happy.

RE: Breakfast - rorancrystalwolf - 04-23-2007

Thanks for the BM update Wise and everyone's body works differently so if you are trying to get people to be " fair " then she should have a slight increase in blood pressure. But that of which isn't the case.

RE: Breakfast - UnknownH - 04-23-2007

I had some fruit today. Which was different because I have a bunch of different things every day. Something one day then something else another.