Digiartists' Domain Community!
Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 06-24-2010

"Sure thing." Nath smiled happily, finishing off his drink as he collected his own dish and glass, heading over to the sink with them before placing them on the side. "It's odd just to have help this time doing it all..."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 06-25-2010

"Not used to someone doing it with you?" The blood signet asked curiously while nearing the sink as well. Smiling gently, she starts to wash her dishes. Out of instinct, she washes his dishes too, while humming cutely. The corrupted being acting more sweetly then ever before.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 06-25-2010

"Definately not used to it." Nath nodded gently, smiling softly although he was surprised to her taking his dishes, as he looked towards her once more before then slowly sneaking behind her and hugging her gently. "And... I'm very greatful for it."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 06-26-2010

Sara couldn't help but blush darkly once feeling him hugging her from behind. Yet she had to admit she enjoyed that a lot, and that was far noticeable thanks to her tail wagging frantically yet happily behind her. "Really? You are grateful? I'm really glad to know that" She murmurs lovingly.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 06-26-2010

Smiling softly, Nath couldn't help but admit the neko was being ever so cute, resting his hands on her hips gently after a few moments while resting his head on her shoulder. He had to admit, being that close to her didn't make him feel anymore nervous, rather welcomed by her. "So... remind me what we're going to do today."

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 06-26-2010

The silver-haired neko purrs happily, enjoying the feeling of Nath that close to her. "Well..." Sara paused for a moment before then continuing on. "Weren't we thinking of going out? Maybe shopping? Or anything else if you get any different idea." She giggles and then pokes her tongue out playfully.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 06-27-2010

"Oh, right. Of course," Nath chuckled lightly, smiling softly before giving the silver-haired neko a soft nuzzle to her neck, kissing it lightly before then turning around and going to grab his essential belongings and what not. "Well, I guess we could go shopping if you're feeling up to that. What kind of things are you into though?"

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 06-27-2010

The silver-haired neko couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he kissed her neck. She then turns around to face him and smiles. "You truly sure you want the answer to that question?" The corrupted being playfully poked her tongue out cutely. Swiftly going to get her own stuff before nearing the door and waiting eagerly for him.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Kurtz - 06-28-2010

"Well, I'd like to know more, can't I?" Nath laughed softly as he caught up to Sara, fully dressed once more as he then pushed the door open, allowing her to go first while slipping the door keys into his zipped pocket and sealing it back up.

RE: Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP) - Yoosei - 06-28-2010

"Well sure you can know more about me" Poking her tongue out cutely, Sara then steps outside, her butt wiggling as she goes first. "But to answer to your previous question mhh.. any place you know that we could take a look at some manga?" She asks softly.