Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 09-28-2008

"And. What. Deal. Would that be?" Hunter asked slowly, thrusting into Julia each word. "Better make it good my dear," he added, smiling widely.

-----------

"Maybe not, but you're still my one and only. Treat these feet with what they deserve," Mai smiled, as he her feet were licked and kissed.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 09-28-2008

"I will end the war." The Queen said as if every word was a hot needle in her eye. "If you release us, I will end the war and return to you all of the territories we have taken from you." Julia would have protested had she been in a better condition, but as Hunter fucked her dripping pussy and Alexander massaged her mouth with his fingers, she just did not have the will or strength to object and more then a loud whimper.

--------------

Silvia continued to lick and kiss her mistress's feet until she was satisfied. "Is there anything else you want from me mistress?" She asked rubbing her soft face in Mai's legs.

"What do you think Champion? Think freely here, I want an honest opinion," Hunter smiled. "What are we to do here?"

-----------

"Hmmm...Talk sweet to me. I want to hear the words I love you Mistress Mai, and other such words come out. Talk sweet and dirty to me, Silvia," Mai ordered and licked her lips.

Alexander smiled and pinched Julia's tongue and held it tight so that she whimpered louder and scrunched her face up in pain. "I dont know. I mean sure it will take a long time, but we will eventually beat your people down as long as they remain leaderless. And you know we never intend on giving any of you back ever." He lied flawlessly. "Maybe if you sweeten the deal....what do you think my lord? What do you think she could give us?" The Queen for the first time since her arrival, really looked defeated. "Let Julia go. I will tell her to end the war and give back all your territories, and in addition....I will submit to you." She knew Hunters kind, and having her submit was worth more then any amount of gold or land. She was a warrior Queen, to have her be a mere slave to any one would be a legendary feat. Alexander smiled wickedly, she fell for it, she took the bait. Love was so easy to manipulate.

-------------

"Yes my dear mistress." She said getting up and hugging her mistress and taking them over to a chair. She sat and sat her mistress down on her lap and stroked her head gently as she whispered sweet and dirty things to her. "I love you my Queen, I love you more then any knight loves his princess. I want yo be with you until time ends, I want to be fucked by you and pleasure you every day, every time you wish it."

((DEAD!?!))

"Mmm...Tell me more, my lover," Mai moaned, getting wet from those words. "I want to hear more, slut."

((Dead? Where dead? Did I typo something?))

((Look at the beginning of Silvia's in your last post. Yes my dead mistress, come on that's kinda funny, right?))

"I don't know...Julia hear his quite a catch," hunter thought, smacking her ass. "But if you swear to be obedient, and to marry me like Grace did then...Perhaps," he smiled.

(Lol, I am a grammar klutz, I see it)

The Queen winced, every one had heard about what had happened to Grace. She could not do that. "No." she said. "I will be your slave, but not your wife. I will take the abuse you dish out, I will do as you wish, but I will not be made to look like a lover to something as foul as you. This is my final offer, if it is refused then neither me nor Julia will leave and our countries will war." She was as serious as she could be. Some would choose wife over slave, but the Queen knew there was very little deference and she would only be humiliated more as a slut wife then she would as a sex slave.

-------------

"Yes my mistress." Silvia continued to stroke Mai's head and whisper into her ear, their naked bodies warm agaisnt each other. "I live chiefly to serve you. All I want is your love, you love is better then any gold or bond, your love is everything." She nuzzled her and said "I wish for you to use me in any way you wish, forever."

"Champion, what advice do you have to share with me?" Hunter asked, pulling out of Julia's pussy, but slapped her breasts around a bit.

-----------------

"In anyway, hmmm?" Mai asked. She then looked down and saw a strap on the size of Hunter's dick. "Besides me or Hunter, has anyone ever fucked you?

"I think this may be the best way to get the Queen under our thumb. She may be resistant at first but we will make her an obedient slut out of her yet. You can try the potion on her again, but Im not sure how well it will work agaisnt her barbarian blood." He whispered as he also slapped Julia's tits, making her whimper and cry a little.

----------

"Yes." She admitted. "My old lover, he died in the war, we only made love once." She said still holding her mistress and stroking her head gently.