Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg) (/showthread.php?tid=5970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- Yoosei - 01-03-2007

Yoosei was getting even more confused with all that talk as she takes another step forward before blinking as Matt suddenly appears behind her and taps her shoulder.

- Gabumon_73 - 01-06-2007

OOC: Sorry about not posting recently, but a family emergency came up after New Year's...my mother was in an auto accident, and I have been worried about her, but she's okay now, and with that worry off my mind now, I can post.

*SONIC'S CREW*

Tails was a little dazed, but he shook his head, and looked around, and he heard "Aunt" Sally call out his name. "Aunt Sally, I'm over here in the captain's chair just like when we took off--wait a min! Did we even get a chance to take off...well, we must have, otherwise we wouldn't be talking to each other, but i don't see the blackness of space, so...where are we?"

Lupe moaned a bit as she finally started to come around and she opened her eyes and first she blinked at the chao and smiled at it. "Hi there, friend. I am going to be okay. But thank you for helping me to wake up, you are very thoughtful." Lupe's ears twitched at sounded like a wolf howl, and she sat up. "Sally, I'm doing okay...I'm awake now...I think I might have hit my head a little too hard." She then looked over at Bunnie. "Hey, Bunnie, mind if I help you with the yound one there?"

*DIGIWORLD*

Hawkmon and Demiveemon woke up and looked around trying to figure around where there where when Hawkmon heard Yolei call for him and went to fly to her when he saw her run smack into another Digimon. "Yolei, I don't think that's how you are supposed to greet other Digimon."

Demiveemon decided he would call out to see if Davis could hear him. "DAVIS! Are you around here? If you are, can you hear me?"

Renamon was looking around for Tom and Vi after she woke up in the meadow and then she was knocked back down after Yolei crashed into her. Renamon shook her head and then blinked at Yolei. "I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who are you? I haven't seen you before anywhere."

- Master Grim - 01-06-2007

Tom sweat dropped "Vi, get off already..."

"But I like being on top..." Vi giggled.

He blushed slightly.

- Kurtz - 01-07-2007

Kurtz shivered slightly, but his ear twitched when actually getting a chance to see her, especially close-up without a sword in her paws. He blushed softly, before glancing at Matt and Gabumon. But, he mostly spent the time observing Yoosei. He couldn't help but stare... why...? What was this... thing... that was stopping him from introducing himself?

Luckily, Kurtz had Erika though. Who spoke for him there and then. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Yama~ I mean, Matt. And you too, Gabumon..." She took a sweet little smile, and giggled slightly. "...Well... might as well introduce ourselves... this is... well, Kurtz, my partner, and I'm Erika..."

- Yoosei - 01-07-2007

Matt smiled at Erika.

- Kurtz - 01-07-2007

At that time, Kurtz didn't even seem listening - his eyes were just glancing over Yoosei, the soft blush still over his cheeks. He'd have to admit it there and then to himself, he thought her face to be cute. A slight chuckle erupted from his muzzle, before he walked forward. "H-heyah, Yoosei..."

Erika giggled a little more herself, before smiling. "Aww... so.. anyhow..." The blonde-haired girl's attitude quickly changed, as she frowned. "...How... did we get here of such? Do you know?"

- Yoosei - 01-07-2007

Yoosei tilts her head sideways again while staring at Kurtz.

- xvdjdamienstryker - 01-07-2007

OOC: Sorry, i was dealing with personal dilemmas and helping a friend who is Biopolar... T_T... i hope this helps

**Real World**
~sonic~

Takato (sees Sonic and shadow spotting them):....so much for Stealth

Guilmon (waves to the hedgehogs): Hi^_^

Takato: Guilmon....

Guilmon: Takato they look friendly

Takato: I'll give you that..but i know i've seen those 2 before...and if they aren't Digimon..then...it must b--- Beelzemon.. Guilmon... I think those are really (gulps) sonic the Hedgehog and shadow the Hedgehog!!

Guilmon: Takato what's a sonic?

Takato: Better than Tell you...i'll show you. (shouts at the): Hey !! Don't worry. we're good guys. but could you tell us where we are!!!

Guilmon (to Beelzemon): um...how've you been Beelzemon^^? have you seen your tamers yet^^

**Blue Typhoon**
**the Girl Hedgehog was starting to feel more shaky..**
Girl: you don't understand. I have to go...i'm bad luck to everyone... i have to find help..but i don't wanna anyone hurt..because..of me...

Sally:....Easy now..we're all friends...no one's gonna be hurt because of you..

**the Girl hog breaks into tears..trying to pull away...but..no go... she falls to her knees..crying softly**

Girl:...T_T

Sally (to Bunnie and Lupe): I'm gonna go check on tails... can you 2 pleease try to calm her down. (races off to the captain's helm)

**Back outside...a Gate opens..before Sonic and shadow ...as a familar Friend returns..**

Chris: sorry i'm late..but something interfered..but anyway...I'm back^^ Sonic. Hey shadow^^

**Digi Team Part one**

Kari: Okay...just what's goin on..and who are these.....next to.. us. Okay i feel more lost than usual. i think we need to stick together

Voice: That's the Digitude spirit, Digi cat^^

Kari: What?

**Kari looks around...not a sign of another life...but a voice was heard..**

Voice 2:....you are a handfull..

Voice: hmhmhmhmhm

**would anyone notice?**

~Digiworld~
Yolei: Hawkmon...this really isn't the ti-- (sees Renamon) oh i'm really sorry...(sighs) my name...it's Yolei...Inoue. this is my partner, Hawkmon. and this ball of energy is demiveemon..we're trying to find a goggleheaded sleepyhead..so i can clock him>
**Shouting at her lungs..who else would notice?

**Back in the Real world...more company comes..but in the bad way...as Evil comes closing in ...Stay tuned..**

- amaterasu - 01-07-2007

After a while,Imperion saw a few digimon and humans in the distance,one looking similar to Renamon but different More people.Looks like fun.He then quietly walked to them.

- Lord Patamon - 01-07-2007

TK also heard the voice and blinks when sees no one except them there. "Huh? I could swear I heard a voice too Kari" He said while looking around.

"We better be alert for anything" Patamon said as he also looked around.