Digiartists' Domain Community!
Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) (/showthread.php?tid=8896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 11-13-2009

Susie lets go of the hug then says. "Oh my but your nearly naked! I better get you to our hotel room and get you fully dressed." Susie was about to place Tigress or Mei-Mei into the stroller when she noticed it was already full. "Hmmm what to do?" Susie said as she starts to think then comes up with a shocking idea for all there.

"Baby Raccoon. You have been the best baby for me in....ever! I think you need a little growing up. Your still my baby but your a toddler now that means you can be momma little assistant for caring for your 2 younger baby sisters. Think you can walk next to momma until we get to the hotel?" Susie said looking at Toma in the stroller.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 11-13-2009

Toma's eyes light up at the idea and smiles brightly at Susie. "Oh, thank you Momma! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Don't worry about me Momma I can walk so Mei-Mei can ride with Sissy." He was so happy at his 'promotion' he totally ignores the shocked looks on Tigress and Tina's faces.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 11-13-2009

Susie places Tigress on the stroller next to Tina that looks away from her with a huff as Susie places pacifiers into both there mouths then starts down to the Monorail that takes it to the hotel. As they go inside Tigress is teased and pointed any by other young kids and digimon.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 11-13-2009

As one would expect poor Tigress is totally humiliated by all this. She moans miserably and hides her face like a shy baby as people and digimon pass by. Without even noticing she stats sucking on her pacifier to try and calm herself. 'It's okay Tigress.' She tells herself. 'You'll be back to normal soon so you don't have to worry. B-Besides how bad could this girl be?'

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 11-14-2009

Susie is given the key to her master suite hotel room. Susie takes her babies up to the top floor of the hotel where only 4 room are located. Each with large double doors.

Down the hall in room 3 the group see's a boy about Susie's age he wissles at her when she bends over when she drops something from her bag and shows off her panties to the boy. She moves away embarrassed. "Momma you ok?" Tina asked.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 11-14-2009

Toma grips Susie's hand a little tighter and glares at the boy. "Don't worry Momma he's just a meanie. He wishes he was your boyfriend but knows he too ugly." He says, givgin Susie a big smile.

Tigress couldn't help but giggle at Toma's encouragement. Even pretending to be a baby he was still as slick as he always was.

Susie composes herself then goes inside and is stunned to see the amazing stuff in the room. A Plasma HD-TV on the wall that had to be about 10 feet wide! The bed sheets and funature were made of the softest silk. Gold handles int he bathroom, a tolet that shimmers like a pearl. Tolet paper that felt like angel kisses over her privates! ^_^

Then she see's alot of free stuff from the Theme Park company. Games, toys, plushies, ect.

Susie then takes the babies to their room that she requested. Inside the room you see a scaled up versons of Susie's room with alot of cutie baby things and also nasty horrable things as well. Like a metal crib with a heavy lock top. One of those horrable naughty stools. Also toys and plushies for the kids to play with. "This is going to be your home for the next 2 days. My little ones."

"Wow." Was all Toma could manage to say, though he wasn't sure if it was in awe or terror. Granted all the toys and stuff looked really fun but at the same time some of the punishment stuff in the room looked even worse than what Susie had at home.

Tigress, however was simply in shock to see all of this. She leans over and whispers to Tina. "S-she wouldn't really use those things on us would she?" She asks pointing out the punishment stool and paddles.

Tina gets a evil grin then says. "Lets find out!" While the others are not looking Tina talks hold of Tigress tail then bites down HARD then lets go very fast so the other won't see her doing it then Tina burst into tears and very sad cries as it Tigress was attacking her. She was not going to make Tigress stay a fun one. "WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAA MOMMA BWOTHER......BABY KITTY TRYING TO HURT ME!"

"AAAHHH! WHY YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" Tigress screams at the pain in her poor tail and reaches for Tina with her claws, only stopping when she hears her crying. She turns and see Susie glaring down at her and Toma looking shocked. "N-No! She-she started it she just bit my tail! You gotta believe me!" She pleads to both of them even as Tina bawls like she'd just stepped on a nail. "I didn't do anything honest!"