Digiartists' Domain Community!
Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) (/showthread.php?tid=10111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011

All those unconscious bodies needed, seemingly, was to hear Jessica's commands. Like cheap zombies from a movie they moaned as they got back up, arms and dick dangling in air. They went to the sides of Alyssa at Jessica's commands, their hands going as far as to join Jessica's in groping her breasts, while their tongues began feeling Alyssa's squirming neck.

"S-Stop, stop this! You're controlling them, aren't you? You-you're a witch, a monster! STOP THIS! What the fuck are you...?!" Alyssa yelped again. Jerry was rubbing his cock against Alyssa's behind now, as if he was trying to get rid of her garments with just his erection...

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011

Jess moaned a bit. "I'm a slut and proud of it." Jess sped up her fingering as she felt Alyssa's juices coat her hand. "You really wanted this, didn't you?" She pulled her fingers out and licked them, tasting Alyssa's delicious juices. "Ooh, you could really use a dick right now."

She backed up and gave more orders to the guys. "I think she's getting really hot. Why don't you guys strip her down to cool her off. And Jerry, I think she could really use something inside her."

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011

"Gaaah, you, you bitch!" Alyssa cried out. Just then, the three boys worked together to clumsily but effectively tear the remaining clothes from the young girl off her body. "Th-this is rape! You'll go to jail!!" she tried, unaware of Jessica's mentality already being above a goddess of sex's. "N-no... Jerry!" she gasped.

That was right. Jessica didn't even need to use her superior strength or abilities, other than commanding the hypnotized males. Even as she stood there, the two boys held the crying Alyssa there, who couldn't help but loudly moan as they squeezed her tits and rubbed their limp cocks against her sides, smearing her with pre. Jerry was standing in front of her, stroking his hard, throbbing erection. "Jerry, no! No, don't do it, please!" she begged.

But she was deflowered in one thrust. Both she and Jerry let out one lustful moan as their virginity was commanded to be wrecked by the goddess, and thus it was done.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011

Jess fingered herself vigorously as she watched the girl get raped. "Don't act like you're not enjoying it! I know you've wanted his dick inside you for so long. Admit it! You've fingered yourself to thoughts of his penis every night!" She squeezed her enormous tits and continued to moan.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch?!! She just wanted to leave! You're so naive. No matter what she says, her pussy was clearly aching for that boy's meat stick. Besides, she was going to ruin our fun.

"F-fuck you! You've no right to tell me what I want! Ahhhn!" Alyssa groaned, being pounded by Jerry with all of his might. "Snaaaap, oooout of it, Jerryyyyyy!" she yelped hopelessly, squirming with unwanted pleasure as she continued crying.

The other two boys then turned as Jerry went down to suck on her young boobs. One of them forced Alyssa to shut up as he kissed her deeply, to which she couldn't fight back as he thrust his tongue deep enough to keep her down. The other knelt in front of Alyssa, using his hands to knead and squeeze her ass, while at the same time licking and rimming her pleasurably.

Jess sunk to her knees as the sight made her almost feel weak, juices still flooding between her legs. She crawled forward to get underneath Alyssa and Jerry and opened her mouth to catch the juices and pre that were dripping out. "Come on, Alyssa. Just give in and let him fuck you. Just admit that this what you've always wanted."

She grasped Jerry's dick and began to jerk him off as he fucked Alyssa, then began to lick the side of the girl's pussy lips.

"F-fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU! AHHH!" Alyssa screamed, feeling Jerry start to hump her even harder thanks to Jessica's grip. The scream, however, was due to Jessica's incredible, god-like tongue touching her pussy lips. In comparison to the rough fuck she was getting from Jerry, Jessica's tongue felt like god caressing her flower.

And it was enough for poor Alyssa to explode with an orgasm of sweet juices all over Jerry's cock and Jessica's mouth. The violent reaciton Alyssa gave made her finally flail and push the force-kisser off herself, the horny boy falling next to the crawling Jessica.

Since she was nearer, the boy, with a renewed erection, simply mounted Jessica and began fucking her huge, but virgin-tight ass, his stamina renewed by all the resting time...

Jess was in pure bliss as she felt the boy pound into her ass. "Oh yeah! Keep pounding!" She licked her lips as Alyssa's delicious nectar dripped into her mouth. "Come on Alyssa, you know that you like Jerry. And he clearly likes you based on how hard he's pounding his cock into you. So why don't you just enjoy this hot fuck?"

Jess let go of Jerry'd dick and went back to massaging her own tits. "Jerry, why don't you tell Alyssa what you think about her, and what you're thinking of doing with her?"

"I want to fuck your brains out, Alyssa," Jerry said as if on cue. "I wanna hump you until my dick falls off! I want you so much!" he growled beast-like. With that, he cummed into Alyssa, filling her to the brim with a flood of jizz.

"Jessica, nnngh!" the boy behind her moaned as she played with her tits, "I want to fuck your tits... Let me fuck your tits!" he pleaded.

Jess licked up the jizz that spilled out of Alyssa's snatch. "Didn't that feel good Alyssa? Haven't you always wanted Jerry to blow his load inside you?"

Jess heard the boy ask to fuck her tits and got an idea. She grasped Alyssa's legs and pulled her down on her. Jess was now lying on her back, with Alyssa on her face. She pressed her tits together sexily. "Come and get 'em."

She put her tongue inside Alyssa and began to eat her out, coating the girl's clit in her saliva and lapping up all of the juices. "You know this feels good. Tell me that you don't want it to end."