Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg) (/showthread.php?tid=5970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- xvdjdamienstryker - 01-01-2007

OOC: Perhaps it's time to speed things up!... Just me in the countdown..will you 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.....

IC~

**The White Shadow finishes its work...a total brightness clashes with the gates of lights....in.,,the universes become blind to the ..as attempted escapes..and gatherings where plotted out...only to washed away by the mystery power behind the white shadow.... from the many Earths....one is formed and remade... as bits of Sonic's world, Chris's Earth..and the Digidestineds were combined...the big question...how..and why...okay that's two..but anyway...the lights die down..as well as the white shadow....the next thing ya know...the blue typhoon appears to have crash landed into a lost continent...in the pacific Ocean...Question..did they even Take off....at ALL.... all the while...on a not so far part of the area

Kari (waking up):.....oh..my head...(looks around) TK? Gatomon? Patamon? Anyone (gets up quick) HELLO!!! Anyone out here!!!????

**Kari wanders off to find the others....**

**another part of the area...well Atop a certain ship**

Takato (with Beelzemon, Imperion, and Guilmon):......Okay...anyone wanna tell me just what the heck is going on..and WHY we're on top of a ...it's a spaceship right

Guilmon: But why does it have trees??

**oh boy...and as if that wasn't enough...company in the form of Mekanorimon, Guardromon, Gigadramon, and one big..bag...Machinedramon

Machinedramon: Okay..let's get busy..find the newcomers..and give them..and "dark" greeting

**Along with the digimon...2 hedgehogs were out and about...**

Crimson: are you ready brother...?

Dash: Always..bro...always. finally ..some real playmates

**Let the gathering begin...**

- Lord Patamon - 01-01-2007

OOC:okay I think I got lost here, the last I saw was that TK had Kari on his arms and a voice talked to them telling them to keep walking so the owner of the voice can greet them and the next I see is Kari waking up on another part :?

oh well I'll try to keep this going :P

IC:

TK, Gatomon and Patamon rushed to Kari and he hugged her. "Kari you're up, are you okay?" he asked her as he blushed a bit since he is hugging her, Patamon smiled as he held Gatomon's paw. "welcome back Kari" the orange winged digimon said happily.

- Gabumon_73 - 01-01-2007

OOC: *Shakes head to clear it* Whoa, hold on. Just to see if I have read everything correctly here, this question I would appecaite being answered just I make sure I understand...Has Sonic's, Chris's, and all the Digimon worlds already merged into one big world now? Because I feel a little lost here.

- Disturbed - 01-01-2007

After all of what had happened Shadow was laid on the floor of the Blue Typhoon from the sudden action. The black hedgehog grumbled "Uh..wh-what happened?" he asked himself as he rose to his feet only to slide to the right side of the airship. He quickly dashed up into the cock pit to look out the window "Looks like we're not in Mobius anymore." as he looked out the window at the forest they had seemed to crash landed into from the looks of it.

Shadow then quickly zipped to the outside of the airship to have a look around at what happened seeing the airship crashed into a bunch of trees and tilted to the right a bit "The airship.." he said softly looking around somemore. "Are we...back again?"

- Master Grim - 01-01-2007

Tom woke suddenly. Wha-...? I can't see... and... "VI! GET OFF ME!!" He yelled, trying to wiggle out from beneath Vi.

She grumbled quietly "Nnghh... just a moment more..."

- Shadowknight - 01-01-2007

"Man, haven't had a headache this bad since I went a round with Knux." Sonic said as he got to his feet, holding his head.

"I must say that was one doozy of a ride." Bunnie fixed her hair quickly and grabbed her hat off the floor, putting it back on as her ears stuck out slightly from under it, "Any ya'all get the license of whatever hit us?"

"This is the digital world?" Masaru stared at the green grass and trees, "Doesn't look any diffrent than earth, Agumon are we in the right place?"

"I don't know." Agumon admitted.

"What!? But you're a digimon, don't you know these things?" Masaru asked.

"Sorry Aniki, but I've never been to the digital world before. This is my first time."

Masaru punched a fist into his open palm, "Oh well, guess we just need to find that Drimogemon and get out of here." He smiled with confidence as he walked through the open field, Agumon chasing after and catching up quickly.

- Schaduw - 01-02-2007

Beelzemon looked around, "i have no idea, yet i got a real bad feeling about this thing, we might not be alone, i sugest we look around to see if anybody we know is here aswell" he said and keeping his hands near his guns just incase of trouble..

- Yoosei - 01-02-2007

The white feline digimon quickly rushed to near Kari, looking concerned at her.

- amaterasu - 01-02-2007

"I'll check if we are alone.Sepia tracker."After Imperion sent the pulse,the spikes on his claw retracted into it"There are several lifeforms in the area."

- Kurtz - 01-02-2007

A few moments later, a crash and thud was heard - near Yoosei, as Kurtz went propelling thanks to the force he put into his previous jump into the portal. He skidded for a few moments across the floor holding the blonde-haired girl tightly, before coming to a stop, and collapsing, while Erika broke out of his grasp and overlooked him. "Kurtz...? KURTZ!"

Of course, Kurtz gave a slight cough and looked up to the human girl, chuckling. "Don't worry... I've been through much more then this, remember."

Erika gave a slight giggle, before noticing a heavy bruise across Kurtz's shoulder thanks to the hard hit and skidding. With a small sigh, she helped Kurtz onto his feet, cursing slightly. "Oh yeah? Look at your arm."

And the dragon did so, before cursing loudly. "Shit...."