Digiartists' Domain Community!
Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) (/showthread.php?tid=10111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-04-2011

"You're not gonna tell me what I want," groaned the helplessly horny girl, stepping towards the fucking group, but was intending on leaving the classroom. "This isn't right! I'm telling the teachers to come here and get you all out of this crazy mess!" she said. That sounded like a threat.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-04-2011

Jess let out a long moan as she felt her climax approach. "Oh yeah! Keep pounding into me, guys!" Now, to get that horny little bitch to join in. You're such a fucking whore! Can't you see we're going to get in trouble?!

Jess' lusty self ignored her conscious and continued her attempts at getting the girl to join. "Oh come on, you know you won't leave. This is just too hot to stop watching." She shook her ass a bit as more juices dripped out of her snatch onto the classroom floor. "I know you've always dreamt of seeing this boy completely naked. Don't you want to see his cock up close?" She jerked the boy harder. "He's gonna cum soon. You can lick up all his jizz if you join in."

OOC: I have an idea. You know how getting Jess's cum or saliva in a guy's mouth makes their dick grow and their stamina increase? What if there was an effect on girls too.

It'd make there pheremones act like Jess', but no other change. Guys would be incredibly attracted to her, but her body would stay the same and her mind wouldn't be affected. It'd wear off after a bit like Jess' transformation.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-05-2011

OOC: Further, why don't we give Jess the power to control infatuated boys? I mean, she's not so freaked of being a goddess anymore. What if, in order to keep the girl from telling on her, she orders the boys to seize her so Jessica can have her way with her? That will be the perfect opportunity to give the girl her own juice and saliva, hmm? X3

IC:

The girl was so utterly disgusted at Jessica's sluttiness that she turned her head around only to snarl at her, "Get on with the program, bitch! I'm not like you, I'm not gonna flash myself in front of all of you just to get off, you... you cheap slut!" she rose her chin up proudly, and headed for the door, ready to exit the room...

The boys fucking her were about to cum, and with loud moans, they finally began flooding both of Jessica's holes with their spooge, the one fucking her vagina collapsing on top of her large chest before he started nuzzling and biting it out of lust.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-05-2011

OOC: Awesome idea. By the way, I thought the guy doing her vagina was underneath her.

IC: Jess screamed in pleasure as the guys' orgasms started her own climax. Her vagina expelled a ton of juices onto the floor as a wave of pleasure flew through her body.

Jess focused on the girl again and frowned. "Now we can't have you getting us in trouble." She looked up at the boy whose cock was in her hand. "You know, she really likes you. Why don't you hold onto her so we can have some fun with her. Make her moan..."

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011

OOC: Nu-uh! That's the guy doing her ass!

IC:

As if on cue with what she said, the boy's eyes were suddenly fixed on the girl at the door. It didn't take long for him to just leave Jessica's side at her whim and go to seize her with his superior physical strength and bring her back to Jessica. A blank stare filling his eyes, although his cock was still drooling with pre.

"Jerry?! What the heck?! Let go of me!" the girl cried helplessly, unsure of why he was doing this. The other two boys had already collapsed and had become easily maleable for Jessica to push off.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011

OOC: Nope, it was the definitely the guy doing her pussy:

(02-28-2011, 11:34 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: The one on the right went under Jessica, being quick to simply sink his face in her cleavage. Jessica would be able to feel as her two enormous knockers were big enough to hold a guy's head in-between them. Wasting no time, he impaled his seven incher into Jessica's snatch

Also, how could anyone collapse on her tits if she was bent over with them facing the floor?

IC: Jess finished her orgasm and pushed the other two guys off her. She stood up and walked over to the girl (I'mma call her Alyssa) and Jerry. "He just wants you to feel good. I noticed how incredibly wet this is making you, and its unfair that I'm hogging all of the cock."

She moved close to Alyssa and stuck her hand into her skirt. She began to rub her fingers up against her snatch through her panties, feeling how soaked the girl was. "I know you really want Jerry inside you. Isn't that right?"

She quickly moved forward and kissed Alyssa. She moaned as she forced her tongue into the sophomore's mouth.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011

OOC: Oohhhh. I just got hella confused, rofl. I'll go by what you're saying though, and assume Jessica's on her belly (and breasts) getting fucked in her ass with a guy on top and the other one who instead of collapsing forwards collapsed backwards, and not on her tits. XP (She could easily smother his face with them anyways, given that they are so huge~)

Question, does she need to swallow both saliva AND juices for the effect to kick in or just this kiss will make Jerry go crazy for Alyssa?

IC:

Alyssa blinked, trying to squirm free as she was both fingered and kissed by the goddess Jessica. She had just had a wild orgasm, not to mention took two guys into her ass and pussy respectively, yet she was standing and looked as vigorous as ever. How could it be that this blonde sex bomb was so strong? "L-let mmmphhh... let go of me!" she managed to say in-between the kissing motions, trying to fight back, but Jerry was making it impossible for her to break away.

RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011

OOC: Just the saliva is enough to get the guys to go after her.

IC: Jess pulled away from the kiss. "Don't fight back. You know you like it." She knelt down and gripped the sides of Alyssa's panties, then pulled them down to her ankles. She put two fingers inside and began to massage her clit, then lifted her skirt up so her crotch was completely visible. "Guys, don't you like what you see?"

Jerry was the only one to react, as he was the only one that hadn't blown yet. He let go of Alyssa, but somehow she couldn't break away from Jessica's hold. She was too strong. While her muscles hadn't grown one bit, her transformation had caused all of them to increase in density, creating compact, but incredibly strong muscles. Jessica didn't look like it, but while in this form she was strong enough to hold off against a very muscular, strong male.

Alyssa felt frustrated, "Let go of, ohhh, meee! Stop touching mee, nngh!" she struggled in vain, starting to hit Jessica on the shoulders, but cried as it only hurt her, the incredibly dense muscles returning the impact of her blows, not even hurting Jessica and making Alyssa consider to never hit Jessica again. "Wh-what are you made of...?!" she said, scared, blushing from the unwanted pleasure as Jerry began groping and feeling Alyssa's body from behind, rubbing his cock against her back. "J-Jerry, what are you doing?!" she said, unaware that it was her own pheromones exciting the boy.

OOC: How's that, huh? Now you also have super-human strength :3

Jess licked her lips as she lifted up Alyssa's shirt and pulled off her bra, freeing her sexy young tits. She began to grope them while bucking her hips against Alyssa. "Come on. You know this feels good. The dick you've always wanted is pushing against you."

Jess turned around to see the other guys begin stirring. "Come on guys, join in. Alyssa really needs to let loose."