Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-15-2010

Monica panted softly from the exertion before she smiled down towards Minami, and nodded towards her. "T-Thank you, cutie...I-I'm glad you enjoyed yourself too..." She cuddled Minami happily once she was on top of her, before the Renamon wrapped her fluffy tail around her. "Mmhhh, Minami..." Monica looked into the hybrid's lovely violet eyes before admitting, "...I love you." Her cheeks became rather rosy after that.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-15-2010

The hybrid growls happily as Monica's arms and fluffy tail embrace her half-naked dark gray fur, while her paw giving a playful squeezes on the female's mound; wrapping the leg till it made a contact with the Renamon's vagina. Minami couldn't help but blush as hearing Monica's statement, her purple eyes making a contact with the female. She do have feeling toward her comrades especially during the time Monica rescued her.

"I-I...love you too, Monica..." Minami said in low tone and licking the Renamon's lips affectionately, murring.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-17-2010

Monica stared happily into Minami's eyes and cuddled the hybrid tighter, grateful her feelings were returned. She eagerly licked Minami's lips in kind, while she murmured blissfully. "Mmmhh, I'm so glad, cutie. I wish this moment could last forever, us being in each others arms." The vixen then nuzzled Minami's cheek and eagerly snuggled Minami's dark gray wolf fur, enjoying the soft, and thick comfort.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-17-2010

A soft murr can be heard as the Renamon hugging the hybrid like a bolster, giggles and resting her paws before rubbing Monica's back lovingly. "I wish that too...Somehow, I feel like I want my soul entering your body and embrace yours even closer." Minami smiled, resting her muzzle much closer to Monica, before yawning softly. "Well, it's time for a nap....Good night, my healing angel..." She said and her eyelids slowly shut, fall asleep in warm embrace.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-18-2010

"Hehe, good night, my cutie guardian." Monica smiled contently and snuggled against Minami's warm body. Her fluffy tail wrapped around them gently before she drifted off to sleep with her lover.

OOC: Hmmm, so shall we skip to the next day then?

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-18-2010

OOC : Sure thing.

IC :
In Monica's room, Minami still sleeping soundly in warm embrace with the vixen despite she had passed her usual wake-up time, probably she still feel tired or enjoy cuddling her female comrade.

In the meantime, Ryo growls softly and yawned before seeing Jedrek's arm resting on his furry chest, smiling as he watch the buffy dragon sleeping. The wolf resting his soft paw and caress Jedrek's cheek softly before turned around until his own morning erection prod against the dragon's belly.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-19-2010

Monica slumbered peacefully with Minami, happily cuddling against her warm fur. She then groaned lightly as sunlight started to fill the room. "Nnhh..."

Jedrek slept softly until he groaned and awoke from Ryo's caress. His eyes slowly opened before he grinned lightly upon seeing the wolf's cute face. "M-Morning, Ryo." The muscular dragon happily held the canine in his strong arms, while his morning erection poked out of his scaly pouch.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-20-2010

The hybrid instinctively nuzzling Monica's neck affectionately till her mounds pressed against the female's, wrapping one of the thighs and eventually made a contact with the vixen's slit.

Ryo could freel Jedrek's morning erection rub against his own, causing it to twitch happily and kiss the dragon on his lips. "Good morning, my dear Jedrek. How's your sleep?" The wolf asked, his paw now moving down to caress the male's neck.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 10-21-2010

Monica gasped and moaned lightly as she felt Minami's soft and furry thigh rub up against her cunny. "Nnhhh...f-feeling frisky already, cutie?" She giggles softly and embraces the hybrid tightly, while she fully awakens, murring as their furry melons press together.

"Mmmhh, r-really good, wolfie." Jedrek growled blissfully from the neck rub before he returned the favor by slurping his cheek and rubbing his furry back. "And you?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 10-21-2010

Minami still sleeping at the time Monica is fully awake, and slowly open her eyes once Monica hugged her closer especially from the feeling of her buns being squeezed. "Mnrr...Good morning, Monica..." She murred and smiled, giving a quick morning kiss on the vixen's lovely lips.

Ryo giggles and murred cutely, and his fluffy tail swishing happily on his back before blushing. "I never had such a good sleep like this...Probably your body warmth is very pleasant to the touch..." He admitted, resting his paws and caress Jedrek's waists.